DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, April 7, 2016

WINGIT:INKMASTER 91 BANK STORY, 7 APRIL

WingIt:

Zimalong:  INKMASTER 91 BANK STORY
 
Inkmaster91: GM all went in to the bank yesterday when my banker called me it was strange we went in to a room where sat the manager and 3 other people they questioned me about my zim I'm first.
 
They where in disbelief on the amount I have on stone they called me in.
 
They asked me what notes I had and as I told them 2 people where typing like crazy and like oking back and forth at each other and asked me where is it now ..in a safe?  I said no ...I  told them I had some in my briefcase with me they asked if they could see it so I showed them and you could here a pin drop
 
They said those were the notes that show on their screensAt the time of me showing them the zim they saw the other currency I had ....then it turned in to a show and tell.

 
It ended up with 6 people were in the room with me ...my currency was validated documented and they asked me to leave it in theie vault

I told them they could exchange it for me and then it could stay there lol
 
Sorry y'all I'm at work so I'm trying to slip it in I gave y'all my word I would share what happened.
 
They said the rates where locked right now.
 
They did say just as soon as they unlock them I will get a call to come in.
 
They couldn't believe the stuff I knew but I didn't tell all lol.
 
And they said they will give me the BEST rate they could.
 
Y'all will not be disappointed trust me I'm not.
 
Needless to say I'm at the top of their  list ....they Only showed me the screen because I shared a little of what I know.
 
Ok y'all they wanted to exchange yesterday BUT I wouldn’t get my money till its a go for all

I'm sorry y'all DO NOT GO THAT WAY ....THEN THEY HAVE YOU LOCKED
 
zimalong: Ink so if you would have exchanged yesterday your rate would be locked, but was a good rate right?
 
Inkmaster: Yes but there's better rates on there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.