DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, April 9, 2016

WINGIT CHAT UPDATE, 9 APRIL

WINGIT

BlackEyePea: Most REAL intel has gone dark..for a reason...lets respect the process and let IT DO WHAT IT DO!

Dont worry about the rates and the structures..it matters but right now it doesnt matter!

WHAT MATTERS IS WE GET TO THE BANK..we will discuss the rates when we get there...! IM TRYING TO TELL YALL SOMETHING

Chill on the rates. Dont press anyone on that as you can get some in trouble. RESPECT !
 
IM not saying much else..NO one with real intel is..as I said last night you should be able to see the BUS LIGHTS..

JerseyBoys:  BEP - I HOPE YOU ARE DRIVING IT!LOL


BlackEyePea: INTEL STOPS GUYS and GALS! Just stopped by to tell you..THE BUS LIGHTS ARE SHINING BRIGHT IN YOUR FACE..

ENough said! Ive said enough the last 3 days! TAke the BLUES CLUES and REST WELL TONIGHT! YOU ARE BLESSED!

Let me give you one last BLUES CLUE!

Oceans 11 has certainly been in effect this week..a couple characters are left..the camera is now focusing on them..enough said..

Tasi:  ocean 11 is a movie, toward the end one by one are leaving, different direction

HH: at the end of oceans 11...all the main characters were rich but quietly walked away into the night

BLC:    Final scene of Oceans 11 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnFXel2pYgU


BlackEyePea: AS SIMPLE AS I CAN PUT IT! ALLLLLLL IS WELL!

SERIOUSLY! MUCH HAS BEEN DONE IN OUR FAVOR! THANK GOD N RELAX!

Teir2wannabee: Ooh, ooh. Yosef walked off last week...

BlackEyePea: NOw youre getting it TIER2!! YESSSSS!!

Beagleeyes:  BEP...Good for Yosef...thanks again BEP...you are very kind to put yourself out there for us

BlackEyePea: Ive said enough tonight WINGIT! Be blessed! YES WE HAVE ALL BEEN DISAPPOINTED BUT ITS FODDER COMPARED TO WHAT YOU ARE GETTING! NOW THAT SHOULD SEND YOU TO BED WITH SMILES! GN!

BlackEyePea: SO WHAT YOU HAD TO WAIT>>YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO WAIT ON ANYTHING ELSE AND STAYED BROKE! NOW YOU WAITED TO BE RICH..AND RICH YOU ARE! BE GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL!

Tazman:  BEP like you have said all is well. We will be wealthy not rich soon. we need to relax. things are shaping up and coming into focus. this will be done soon

Hunter:  Bottom line that we are getting is that our intel providers are going dark and we are being asked to sit on our hands so as not to delay things and let them get it done. We are in a great place and the rates are out of this world. Asking about rates puts intel providers in jeopardy.

***************

Hunter: Inkmaster in Wingit Chat Friday 4-8-16 about 11 pm EDT 

Here's just a little bit-- every morning from 8:30 to 9:30 the pb and wm and manager has a
meeting

[I assume pb means private banker or personal banker and wm means wealth manager]

Well I can tell all what I seen on the screen, but y so people can bash me again?

Q: so Inkmaster........ question........... is your banker familiar with the contract rates.......... or street rates or both????????????????

A: I saw all

Trust me, xxxx, you don't need hope its REAL

I got chills when I saw what I saw but I held my composure

[In response to members thanking him]: Y'all I don't mind it not at all

No depends lol but I did figure out real quick I was the leader not the follower

3 rates they almost needed depends when I showed them what I have

You better watch ebay

(Esther wrote Ink has a bank friend)

***************
 
Friday “WingIt” CC with Gerry Maguire

Guests Art, Iko ward and More
http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=83251443

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.