Wednesday, April 20, 2016


TNT Call notes 20-April-2016
RayRen:  [TNT Rap] [audio checks]  Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  Welcome to Monday, April 20, 2016.  This is RayRen98 here.  I’ll go over what information we have. Some are responding from the tweet about the members only part as well as the ‘no new intel’ section. When I say ‘members only’, I mean the members at heart, not just those who have access to the board.  You are virtual members because we cannot take more members on the site.  I mean members who support TNT – donating or not, that is neither here nor there – those who want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.  That’s who I am speaking of, and letting the other who are not of that frame of mind probably don’t’ want to be on this call.  They will probably slip on down the road and leave us to discuss what we are interested in – solutions.
As far as information is concerned, our focus these last three months has been on telling you something just to be saying it, regurgitating what we hear from other sources. There are other sites and calls to do that, and there is no reason for us to bring it here.  I’m looking for intel of real substance and matter;  other than that, it’s the same stuff you have already heard.  I’m not knocking the people who are giving it, I just don’t want to walk down that road with you.  I want to be straightforward and direct with real intel.
In the US, the banks have had repeated indicators saying this is coming out, and they are just as frustrated as you are.  If it’s a public RV they are expecting, I can’t see that happening with what’s going on in Iraq… not a pubic release.  I cannot ascertain from the banks whether it’s a public release or the private exchanges that have been happening all along.  The banks are not the decision makers;  they are following their orders.  It gives us hope, because that is the expectation coming from the bank side. They are still waiting on the lead bank, which we know is Wells Fargo, and WF is waiting on this or that.  We are reporting what we are being told:  that they are expecting to do something.  It hasn’t happened, yet, but they are expecting and that’s what I pass on to you. 
We occasionally get information about the process, and the latest I’ve heard from our sources is that the structured payout is foreign to them.  I guess those talking about that have received that information from banks, or maybe some government source.  The bank people I talk to say they don’t have the means to do that.  I am not hearing about 800 numbers either.  If others are getting that, maybe they will let you know their sources;  that’s what I do.  I report, you decide, and that is what I’m getting from Chase and WF, and occasionally from other banks. 
It’s the quest for straightforward information we can utilize and take advantage of.  There is some intel that I cannot give out yet, but we try to interject it into a teaching moment so that you can be prepared. We are trying to have answers for some of the questions you will have after the fact.
Canadian banks are waiting as well;  they do have an 800 number set up that they plan to utilize. I told you that a few calls back with some detail.  There may be something similar on the US side, but it hasn’t come to my knowledge yet.  So we are patiently waiting.  You can blend that in with your other information, but I’m not going to make stuff up.
In Iraq:  what is NOT going on over there?  There are protestors, ministers being attacked, Parliament breaking up it session, being in secret session… all kinds of things being reported.  All we can do is wait and find out what is going on.  I don’t’ need to regurgitate all that stuff about Iraq and its governance.  The last good information I received this last week has been about protests, loans being cancelled, etc.  There are many articles if you want to keep up with what’s going on over there.  I hope this final vote will be on Thursday. The citizens are still crying for reform, and both Sadr and Maiiki’s supporters are doing all they can do.  They are still hoping to get it all over with by the end of the month, because everyone wants to get this finished.  From a public perception, the hold up is the political process in Iraq, but no one really knows what is going on.  We won’t know until it all comes out.
That all the intel I have for you.  That’s why I labeled this a ‘members only’ call;  we will talk to a few members, and for nonmembers, this probably won’t appeal to you
[I had a meeting, so I left the call at this point.]

RayRen played I Believe:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.