Friday, April 15, 2016


TNT Call notes 15-April-2016

RayRen:  [TNT Rap] [audio checks]  Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  Welcome to Fantabulous Friday, April 15, 2016.  This is RayRen98 here. 
This is to be a ‘members only’ call, because only the members care about how I feel, so I wanted to do a quick call and check in with you.  Those listeners who are not members… well, they can’t say we didn’t warn them!
I know you have been hearing things from all kinds of things from various places.  So I’ll just mention the intel I do have, so that you know we’re still here.  I know you have been hearing a whole lot, but my team focuses on getting information specific to this RV.  We know you get the general news anyway;  we are looking for more substantial intel if we can.
On the banking side in the US, I don’t think they can pinpoint the date any better than the rest of us.  They do get information to be on the lookout, which is good, but still cannot pinpoint it.  We follow the WF and Chase connections, and in this week alone there have been specific exchange times when they thought it would happen.  They are expecting something, they get ready, and I like that state of preparedness, but I don’t think they can actually call it. They can be ready and so can we.  Too many times we’ve had banking people say “we’ll do this in the  morning”, and they truly believe it, but have been mis-informed.
On the Iraqi side, I’ve been learning some things but they don’t make the RV happen any sooner.  There is good information having to do with the governance of the Iraq, and that may or may not have any impact on the day the RV will take place.  Some of that is better not shared, at least on my end.  The Parliament vote was postponed, and now it’s supposed to be this Saturday.  There are questions about the CBI governor, the appointment and announcement.  We hear all that but it doesn’t serve a purpose.
We do know of some people who have been exchanging in the banks, and over there they have stopped those exchanges for the stated purpose of changing the value.  So they are moving in the right direction.
That’s the best logical information that I can share with you right now.  That is the best I have at this moment. We are waiting;  we don’t know what the holdup is. Some of your questions I cannot answer, and we won’t know until the decision is made.  We know that it’s being made – the currency circulation has stopped (in Iraq) for the purpose of changing the value.  We are one more step closer to being done and that’s the exciting part.  Our Canadian friends are waiting with us and it’s all going to roll together. I don’t know what the banks are going to do.  If they give us 800  numbers, we will give those out to you as quickly as possible.  We will give you as much advance information as we can, so that the process can be as smooth as possible.
Some have texted and said in chat that there is no need to do a call if there is no new intel, but I decided to do it for everyone else.  The bonds are supposed to go live today.  IF something exciting comes from that, I will send you a text and update you.  If anything happens over the weekend, I will update you.  Until that special day comes, all we can do is wait and be patient.  Enjoy your weekend, and if something pops, I’ll be in touch.
RayRen played I Believe:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.