DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Friday, April 1, 2016

TNT CC NOTES, 1 APRIL

TNT Call notes 1-April-2016

RayRen:  [New TNT Rap] [audio checks]  Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  It is Friday the first of April, 2016.  This is RayRen98 here, working the controls and going over the information as best we can. 
How did you like that first song you heard?  That’s a tune I put together in my office a week ago.  No, that was from that guy who was on the call last Wednesday;  he sent it to me and I thought it was catchy, so hopefully he heard it this morning.  I don’t know his board name;  I’ll try to find that out if anyone wants a copy of that.  Hold on, that music was from Finesse… he just texted me.  That’s his board name if you want to PM him.  Several members have already texted me to say they love the piece.  Finesse, you may be on your way toAmerican Idol.
There is just a little bit of business.  There is no new intel.  If you are only here for the intel, see you later!
You know what today is – and if you don’t know, I’m not going to tell you!
From the Iraq side, Abadi has provided names for consideration (for the new Cabinet).  Parliament is meeting tomorrow, so if that is the hold up it might all be resolved.  The demonstrators… I couldn’t get in touch with anyone this morning to find out if they came together.  The leaders came out of the Green Zone with a ‘stand down’ message to the demonstrators.  We’ll see if this is enough to deal with the corruption.  All but Defense and the Interior were changed.  Those would be coming later in the month.  Meanwhile we are waiting for the dinar to increase in value.
In the US, the banks are still on notice, waiting to see what happens and how soon.  It sounds like a Friday to take it easy and see if the Iraqi parliament approves the new cabinet, and if that resolves the rest.  Let’s see what happens over the weekend and what we can sink our teeth into.  I’ll answer a few question and then we’re just going to go into the weekend.
Q:  Is this the status:  the banks are waiting for some kind of authorization from the lead bank, and the lead bank is waiting on someone else in order to go?  A:  Yes.
Q:   What are your contacts saying is Sadr’s main reason for leaving the Green Zone?  Is this about not having a fully seated government until Parliament votes on them?  What is the continued pressure?  A:  Probably.  I don’t know that effect that might have on the revaluation of the currency.  However, at one time they were told that a fully seated government had to be in place, and then the people revolted and demanded different people in the government, then maybe that is an argument for this delay.
Q:  Do your sources say that they are waiting for the Iraqi Parliament?  A.  No.
Q:  Do you know why it didn’t go by the end of March as expected?  A:  No.
Q:  Is it the plan for the banks to hold your money in trust?  A:  No.
Q:  Are the US banks compliant?  A:  Largely so, yes.
Q:  Do you think the Chinese premier is here for the Atomic conference?  A:  I guess so.
Q:  Can a trust give to individuals, and if so are they limited to $14,000 per recipient?
A:  Call the IRS directly and ask that.  Call 1-800-829-1040, and get answer directly.
Q:  In one of the articles, the person gave a back wall of June or September at the latest.  A:  Why did they say June or September;  then we can discuss it.  It those are just arbitrary, then there is nothing to discuss.  Give me some substance so I can relate and make plans for those times and dates.
Q:  If my sister gives our siblings $14K per year, can I do so as well?  A:  Call the IRS and ask them.
Q:  I want to know about holding trusts and the Pay on Death (POD).  Do I need a trust to create that POD?  A:  Ask the banks.  You can have a POD on any account.
Q: Do we have to wait until the GOI is re-established?  A:  I haven’t heard anything on that.
Q:  Is there any new banking information you can share with us?  A:  No.
Live callers: 
610 caller:  I guess you were able to pay the conference call bill because you are here! 
RayRen:  Yes… and today is a new month.
Caller:  Go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com, hit DONATE and make a donation today!  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  and NC BBQ!
550 caller:  If it goes today, we can walk into the bank, and say the dinar is a scam… and then say April Fools.  That might be fun.  A guy I know ordered some zim, 10 billion zim notes, and he received 10 trillion zim notes.  That suggests that they will come out at the same dollar amount, if they take six zeros off the trillions and three off the billions.  Are those songs posted anywhere?
RayRen:  The TNT superfantastic song is downloadable for 89 cents, I believe.  The first one was from finesse (on the board), he sent that to me directly.  You say you cannot access the forum to get that?  Do you have my email address?  It’s the same as the gmail address, only at aol.  Email me and I’ll send you the link.
Caller:  I have a 13-year-old with currency and I’ll probably have to act for her as the guardian;  will that affect me and my exchange?
RayRen:  I don’t think it will affect you.
Caller: Can Tony receive cigars?  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas! 
RayRen:  No, just mail.
702 caller:  When will we meet in Vegas?
RayRen:  It depends on the time of year and which facilities available, and we aren’t sure we will be able to do it at all due to NDA issues.  That’s why we mention it on every call, to make sure we have the capability to do it.  Registration will be on the websites.
Caller:  I bank with WF, and they are not all foreign currency exchange locations.  Now, I looked at zip codes and locations, and it brings up all the branches and ATMs.  As of yesterday, the website now says ‘foreign currency exchange’. 
872 caller:  [chit chat]  I’ve been reading some articles, and one in Reuters talked about the Kurds and how they want autonomy.  Are they doing anything to hinder this process?
RayRen:  There has been mention of that to me, so I would say No, no impact or bearing.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  And Negotiate!
813 caller:  I want to comment on that first song – I like that a lot. 
RayRen:  It’s called “What Keeps You Cool”, by Finesse.
360 caller:  I’m a first-time caller.  This is my hobby for 8-9 hours per day.  Do you think there is such a thing as a ‘cabal’ like all these hippies are saying?
RayRen:  I believe there is some truth in it – it’s just how much is true.
571 caller:  With everything going on and how we are proceeding, with this being April 1st, you said that if we get this far you said you’d be asking about new dates or windows…
RayRen:  Not yet.  There are a few sources I will try to get with by the end of today.  Since it didn’t come through on the last day, then maybe on the first, then there is all that Cabinet activity… if they put that to bed tomorrow, there is nowhere to look but forward.
Caller:  You always say to be your own resource and do your own research.  So I try to look at certain sites, and they were talking about that being a smokescreen, or at least that it’s not necessary fro that to transpire, that we were waiting for the meeting between the Chinese President and our President… So, any update on the 800 numbers?
RayRen:  There are none, at least none that have been released. If you are on all the other sites, blogs and skype rooms, then I know you have heard about 800 numbers every day, that it’s live and released in Reno… because people call me and ask those things.  If there is something that happened a couple of days ago, I don’t think you have to ask anyone. There have been claims this has already happened.  If we’re looking for the public release, we still have to look at Iraq to see what’s going on.  I cannot see us moving out publicly before they do.  But it all depends on what you are subscribing to, what you follow and believe in.  People have good intentions, but don’t’ tell you all they are hearing.  I don’t tell you everything, because some of it doesn’t make sense, and other things will get you too excited, and then when it doesn’t happen, who do you come back on?
Caller:  Happy Birthday to Tony.  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  And Negotiate!
RayRen:  Tony did have a good birthday – we talk most days.
512 caller:  Is everything the same with the dong?  Are the rates still the same?
RayRen:  Last time I checked, yes, and they are still in the first basket.
860 caller:  I heard that the zim could only be exchanged at WF;  what do you know about that. 
RayRen:  How could that make sense, that only one bank in the entire US could exchange a currency and make a killing doing it?
Caller:  You have to be careful where you get your information, I guess.
RayRen:  Chase employees were told that Chase would exchange zim at the appropriate time.  So that would discredit the reliability of that source’s info.
Caller:  That’s why I listen to your call.  Do you have any reasons why it hasn’t happened?
RayRen: It could be political, but as we don’t’ have all the information, all we can do is speculate as to why this thing hasn’t reached it’s ‘mature date’.  All we can do is guess. When we finally find out, we probably won’t care because it will be behind us.
Caller:  I’ve had second-hand information that some groups have received liquid funds.  We’ll see how that goes.
RayRen:  I believe that has taken place, more times than once.
Caller:  That’s progress. [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas! 
865 caller:  I have a word laid on my heart. [read statement about having a heart of gratitude and hope]  “Some can go today but not all.”  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas! 
707 caller:  I have an answer for the caller who asked about the cabal. There is a great book Tony recommended called The Creature from Jekyll Island.  It’s very well written and substantiated if he wants to learning about the cabal and the banking system.
602 caller:  I was looking back on some of my  notes from last year, when Tony said the RV was on the books for April 22, 2015.  He said it was all laid out with a plan and an endgame.  We are now headed towards that 4-22 date.  They will hopefully get the majority of the cabinet seated and vote on Defense and the Interior later in the month.  It almost makes sense that we would be in and out, and then they could go public on 4-22.  You mentioned three things:  the government, the rate and ISX.  Anything further?
RayRen:  Yes, ISX went offline because the rates rose too rapidly.  I haven’t heard anything more about the rates over there moving, although I might hear something later today.  I don’t’ know why they haven’t named the ministers of the Interior and Defense.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas! 
RayRen:  Where are we?  That’s a good question.  Information I have is they want this done by the end of the month.  That was yesterday, and it’s not done according to what we would consider done.  Could it be that what they want done has been done?  I don’t know.  Have all these activities got in the way?  I don’t know.  At this stage, we are getting information from people in the street, and we tell you what we are hearing because that is what you said you want to known (unless it’s iffy or ridiculous).  We want to give you good solid information that will keep you going, but not pump you up with stuff just to keep you floating.  If you are pumped up, then eventually you will burst and deflate.  So we try to give you good information – sometimes it’s not exciting or what we want to hear, but it’s what is good for you to hear.  If you want any and all information, that’s what other sites are for.  How much of what you heard in the last week or two weeks – how much has come to pass.  Those sites are giving you what they hear, and I tell you what I hear, if I feel I can trust the intel and the sources.  We’ve been down the road of ‘it’s happening now’ and then everyone is frustrated when it doesn’t happen.  Maybe other intel people haven’t been here long enough to assess what they are telling you.  We are not into making a fast buck here, we are buckled in and ready for the ride.  We already know these things, and we have a responsibility to the newer people not to cry wolf.  Look in the mirror and ask if you are part of the problem or part of the solution.  We try not to send out false alarms, and of course this is April Fool’s Day.  We are still learning as we go along, and there are still things we don’t understand.
Enjoy the weekend.  On the private side, we could be going to the bank any second.  ON the public side, let’s see what happens on Saturday.  I don’t think Iraq will do anything until their government is seated again.  We could experience public and private going together, side by side, or not.  When we hear what’s happening, we’ll send it out by tweet or set up another call. Until then, you’re on this ride, or you’re not.

RayRen played I Believe:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.