DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, March 17, 2016

WSOMN : INTEL ALERT FROM TANK, 17 MARCH

WSOMN : 

FX Stratigest: INTEL ALERT from TANK: St Patrick's Day Good Morning
TANK: "INTELLIGENCE ALERT - MARCH 16, 2016 ABADI'S SPEECH FOR THE IQD TO BE INTERNATIONAL WAS MADE. IRAQI SOVEREIGN BONDS HAVE BEEN SOLD. THE RV IN THE US BEGAN MARCH 15. REDEMPTION APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED TO BEGIN IN THE MORNING. REDEMPTION STAFF ARE WAITING AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THE DELAY IS ABOUT. EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH RATES NOW ON SCREEN. PLEASE REMAIN CALM, WE ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS BLESSING.

 "THE FLIES CONFIRM THE SITEP :)  [Flies on the wall at yesterday's 5-hour WF training meeting.]

 "My best guess for the beginning of redemptions/exchanges would be for an early afternoon release of 800#s, with appointments starting 2 hours later."

 Q: "Hi TANK. will the exchange center still be open 24 hours."


Tank:  "SOME WILL BE. I'D SAY THE MEETING YESTERDAY IS THE BEST INDICATOR OF THAT CHECK LIST YOSEF MENTIONED BEING COMPLETED AND 800#s READY FOR RELEASE."

Meetings yesterday took place: "TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, I CAN CONFIRM NY, CHICAGO, FLORIDA, COLORADO, AND TEXAS"

 "PRETTY SURE IT WAS NATIONWIDE, THOSE ARE JUST THE PLACES I HAD DEFINITE CONFIRMATION.

"I'M JUST SPECULATING, BUT IT'S LOGICAL. AN EMERGENCY MEETING TO GET EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE. DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THAT'D BE NECCESSARY IF IT WERE WEEKS OR EVEN DAYS OFF.

"IRAN SAYS THEY'RE GOING FRIDAY, IRAQ's PM ABADI MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON TUESDAY."

************

Beamer : Good Morning. This is my Hello and Good Bye. It's just my Intuition telling me that it's time for me to say so long.. Happy St. Patricks day to all.. May you all be blessed with a Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow. :) Love to all.

Beamer:   I KNOW the NDAs are REAL.. and will be strictly enforced.. so I choose to say See ya .. at this time.. get my drift?

wolfy :  yes--today is our day…we all are on the edge of our future life of prosperity and PIF….bye and enjoy your final hours before we RV

AdminBill:    TODAY MAY BE THE BEGINNING OF A VERY EVENTFUL WEEKEND

Dinarmaven:  Looks like oil is pushing $41 as Clarke and frank have been saying before the rv. Interesting. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.