DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, March 20, 2016

WSOMN : EXPLICATION OF INTEL OF TANK, 20 MARCH

WSOMN

Tank: Well I can tell you this, on Friday I was given intel that the RV would show at 6:30 AM, YESTERDAY. I didn't see it, but, based on the heavy monetary movement on the platforms, topping off a pace (last I heard) of 10 million dollars per minute all in Green, which started right at 6:30 AM,

it would seem the intel was correct. Yesterday, I received a time slot of 11-2, we would see the RV. Now I misinterpreted the intel the day before, but it was spot on, and yesterday, they were suppose to maintain that growth until the trigger point activated the "go" button, so I would say every thing is probably right on track.

Tank: The problem is my expectation was for last night between 11pm-and 2AM EST. But in reality it could be today with the same time frame, 11am-2pm, in any one of the time zones.


Tank:  I haven't heard anything about the process being hindered and the platforms are still moving at the same furious rate of 10 million dollars per minute. I'd say we're at the dinner party, all dressed up, but they still haven't brought out the drinks and appetizers to make us feel comfortable.

This morning about 5AM, I was dealing! I was so certain based on the flood of intel that was pouring in all day! I couldn't believe it. But, just to show you that I mean business, I was in Manhattan, suited up, waiting in my car for the phone call to go in. No guts, no glory lol

**********

Laszlo: I don't know about the ZIM or the DONG, but the IQD is on the card in Kirkuk with a rate of $3.82 and it was USABLE on SATURDAY…..That info is from a horses mouth... Kirkuk is north of Bagdad

Tank: LASZLO, that's huge! Thanks for sharing that.

Turtleisland1: That sounds like a Re-Instatement rate to me!

Snickers:  Turtle And, that is apparently in Kirkuk. We've been told the cards have to be activated all over the country. That post doesn't say that.

Turtleisland1:  OK snickers... but think about it... TY the technology is sketchy over there
Wildfire: bagdad and mosoul.......we need the flag......

Laszlo: Mosul has ben liberated two- there weeks ago..

Wildfire:  exactly laz....LAZ, we hearneverything weeks later! Hallelujah

NurseDeedeezZ: Lazslo Thanks I've heard same about Mosul

Laszlo:  People are moving back to Mosul and the government are giving Interest free loans for them to rebuild there houses and businesses fro 5 years. Each family is getting ration coupons and building materials

Nuredeedeez: That must be what they were talking about the mosque yesterday....the ration coupons

Nursedeedeez: Well we have to think logically....I'm sure the cards are loaded ...but where are they going to come up with the money? Hmmmm....I think I know..

Alchemist: Iraq Exports First Natural Gas Shipment in Its History..By THE ASSOC​IATED PRESS MARCH 20, 2016...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/03/20/world/middleeast/ap-ml-i​raq-gas.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

************

Jan Man wrote:  think it would be wise to know the difference between a real rate, sucker rate and a fantasy rate. Before we exchange

Tank:  Jan Man, I think a fantasy rate is one you can't get, so you don't need to know that, a sucker rate is going to be for those who have no idea what their currency is worth, which again will not be you, and the reality rate is what you want to get, and that rate will be dictated based on what you ask the bank for and your ability to demonstrate that you know why you're asking

DrDrJCC: The confusion on the rates is obviously meant to be. I would suggest that we simply plan to aim high, using the knowledge that we have rather than gambling on unvetted information. That way we need not worry. We can simply focus on being prepared.

Kilo:  Ok tank I am gonna ask the dumb question. I guess only a select few can see this money movement and what does that mean in lay mans terms…Does it mean an influx of new digital currency in the system or what

Bodi:  KILO IT MEANS THEY ARE DOING EXCHANGES

Hannible580:  Folks we are living in something wonderful, a story in history and we are in it! We can only follow it a page at a time as it is written. We cannot skip chapters, or flip to the last page to find out how the story ends. Generations to come will be able to skip ahead but we must ride it out, not knowing how long the story is, or choose to close the book....It is my desire to be somewhere on every page as the future reads this history.

Tank: I AM THANKFUL, THAT WE HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE THIS WEALTH IN ABUNDANCE, THANKFUL MY KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL, STRONG, AND INTERESTING, THANKFUL, THAT I'M THANK FUL, THANKFUL FOR THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS THAT BUILD CHARACTER, INSTEAD OF DESTROYING IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.