DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, March 6, 2016

WSOMN CHAT WITH TANKS INTEL , 6 MARCH

WSOMN : 

Tanks :  HERE'S THE INFO I JUST GOT FROM GUY "BANKER DUDE": THERE WERE GLITCHES IN THE BANKING SYSTEM BECAUSE IN EUROP/GERMANY THE RATES WERE NOT RIGHT, BY THE TIME IT STARTED AT 6:08 EST ON THURSDAY IT WAS TOO LATE TO FIX, SO IT HAD TO BE REDONE. IT WAS OFF BY PENNIES ONLY. IT HAS SINCE BEEN FIXED. THE NEXT WINDOW GIVEN TO THE BANKS IS IN LINE WITH THE CHINES SUNRISE. WHICH WOULD HIT THE EAST COAST SOME TIME THIS EVENING HEN 800#S WOULD BE RELEASED

SiliconValleyGary:  I just thought I would throw this out there...It stems from a conversation that Wizofog14 and I were having...he said to me "why do you think this is taking so long'? I said the following: 209 Countries, 100,000 + banks, international currencies, international treaties, cabalists, languages, enemies, different religions, 5000 piece puzzle ...probably started 20 years ago maybe more, Martha said that it officially RV'ed 4/22/2015 it's nearly 10 months later still not done but, boy are we getting close now. Just my humble opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.