DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, March 21, 2016

WSOMN CHAT WITH TANK & MARTHA, 21 MARCH

WSOMN : 
MARTHA: Info and dis info and where we are as I see it for the moment
 
THIS WEEKEND WAS FOR MOST A NICE QUIET WEEKEND BUT FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE TRYING TO GET ALL US OUR BLESSING IT WAS SHEAR ANGUISH AT LEAST FOR ME.

MY NEW FAMILY THOUGHT I HAD GONE MESHUGANAH WHICH MEANS CRAZY. THAT IS TO SAY THAT MY NEW NAME IS BUBBE THE YIDDISH FIRECRACKER AND LET ME TELL YOU I ALMOST GOT DISOWNED.
 
EVERYTHING SEEMED LIKE WE WERE THERE AND IN REALITY WE ARE THERE UNTIL I RECEIVED IN THE MIDDLE OF SATURDAY NIGHT AT 1 AM THAT THERE WAS A CYBER ATTACK AND THAT THE 2 AM RELEASE WAS BEING DELAYED.

OKAY.I CAN LIVE WITH THAT BUT WAS ALSO TOLD IT HAD BEEN CORRECTED.

WELL IT ACTUALLY HADNT BEEN AND AS SUNDAY PROGRESSED IT WAS FOUND THAT SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO USE VARIOUS EMAIL ADDRESSES COULD NOT RECEIVE THEIR EMAILS BUT COULD SEND OUT.

IT WASNT TILL ALMOST 3PM THAT THIS WAS SUPPOSEDLY CLEARED UP.


NOW TO PIQUE YOUR INTEREST IS THE FACT THAT AT 5 PM ON SUNDAY,NOT ONLY WAS THE ARRIVAL OF PRESIDENT OBAMA IN CUBA BUT ALSO THE START OF THE BASKETBALL GAMES AKA MARCH MADNESS

BUT THE WHOLE FINANCIAL WORLD BECAME DEBT FREE; ALL BANKS WERE SATURATED WITH FUNDS TO LAST AT LEAST 10 YEARS BUT THE WHOLE WORLD BECAME DEBT FREE INCLUDING ALL OF HUMANITY.
 
OKAY,SO NOW WE ARE IN ANOTHER WAITING MODE FOR THE 800#'s.

LET ME SAY THIS IS THAT WE ALL NEED TO THANK TANK FOR BEING RIGHT IN THE THICK OF IT IN KEEPING US AS INFORMED AS POSSIBLE.
 
TODAY,AS I WRITE THIS WE ARE STILL AWAITING THE RELEASE OF EMAILS AND NUMBERS.

IF YOU READ THAT BEAUTIFUL LETTER :  Link To Yosef Letter

THEN YOU WILL SEE WHERE WE ARE AT THIS MOMENT. PLEASE REALIZE THAT THIS IS TRULY A GIFT FROM GOD. WE ARE NOW IN THE HOLIEST WEEK OF THE WORLD IN THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.

I KNOW YOU ARE SAYING BUT WHY WOULD I BE SAYING THIS SINCE I AM HEBREW? I DO NOT DRAW LINES WHEN IT COMES TO FAITH AND BELIEFS AND FIND THAT WE ALL NEED TO GATHER ALL OUR SPIRITUALITY TO BRING THIS TO THE WORLD.

THOSE WHO ARE AWARE OF THE EVENT ARE NOW CALLING FOR THE EVENT TO HAPPEN AND NOT BE HELD BACK.
 
NOW FOR THE PLAN-IT HAS NOT CHANGED IN ANY IOTA BUT ACTUALLY IS GETTING STRONGER BY THE MINUTE. GRANDFATHER IS LISTENING TO US AND OTHERS AND WANTS US TO BE BLESSED WITH THIS HAPPINESS.
 
NOW FOR SOME OF THE DIS INFORMATION AND THERE IS STILL A LOT BUT I WILL TRY TO BE GENTLE AND NOT BASH,ALTHOUGH I HAVE HAD MY FAIR SHARE OF IT RECENTLY AS WELL AS OTHERS IN THIS ROOM.
 
FIRST, I AM AWARE OF PEOPLE PUTTING OUT THE WRONG RATES. THEY CREATE THEM OUT OF THIN AIR. WELL AS IS NOTED IN THIS EMAIL, THE RATES ARE SO HIGH THAT IT IS HARD TO CONCEIVE THEM AND AS WE WAIT THEY STILL ARE CLIMBING.

NOW I DONT DO DATE AND RATE BUT THOSE WHO ARE TRULY IN THE KNOW AND HAVE SEEN FRONT AND BACK SCREENS ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. I AM ACTUALLY AFRAID TO EVEN MENTION THESE RATES.
 
SECOND, I WOULD LIKE TO GENTLE STATE THAT THE PLAN THAT WAS SUBMITTED BY OUR MIRACLEMAN IS NOT WHAT IS THE REAL PLAN. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANK AND NAME YOUR EXCHANGE FIGURE AND GET IT. THE BANKERS ARE WELL PREPARED FOR IT.

I AM GETTING CONFIRMATION ABOUT THE PUBLIC BUT I BELIEVE THEY WILL STILL GO AS PLANNED ON THE 22ND. REMEMBER THAT AN APPOINTMENT WILL OPEN THE DOORS TO THE BACK SCREENS AND THE WEALTH MANAGERS WHO WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU AND NOT TRY TO STEAL YOUR FUNDS.
 
THIRD, I AM QUITE AWARE OF A MEMBER NAMED Cxxxxxx, WHO THINKS SHE IS A FINANCIAL WIZARD. WELL THE WIZARDS ARE JUST THAT, A VANISHING ACT THAT IS IN THE PROCESS OF HAPPENING. ALSO IT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL TO AIR YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN A PUBLIC VENUE.
 
WELL, I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THE PLAN IS THE SAME AND I SUGGEST WE ALL JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX AS WE WAIT.
 
MARTHA

From Chatroom:

Martha:  HERE IT GOES: 100 TOP END RATES PER ALL CURRENCIES/UST CONFIRMED RV IS LIVE AND TRN/USN @BANKS THIS MORNING…..the INTEL IS VERY ACCURATE AND CAME FROM A HIGHLY RELIABLE SOURCE WHO IS WITH US TILL THE END

************
 
Tank Q&A:

Q: Are you in agreement with Miracleman that the exchange process will be your personal choice of an A B C D scenario ? if yes can you expound a bit more clearly ?

T: YES, I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH MIRACLE MAN, WHEN YOU GO INTO THE BANKS YOU WILL BE GIVEN OPTIONS OON NRATES IN SOME CASES BASED ON HOW LONG AND HOW MUCH MONEY YOU ARE WILLING TO LEAVE THE MONEY IN THE BANK. I'M NOT SURE OF THE EXACT NUMBERS MIRACLE MAN POSTED, BUT I KNOW HE'S WELL INFORMED ON THE MATTER, EVEN IF WE DON'T HAVE THE EXACT SAME RATES

Q: Do you anticipate an evening 2am re-start, can it go anytime? Obviously, the $ amount reached the amount it needed to "trigger" the computer to initiate things, what are your thoughts? And, are we correct that 3/22 is a back wall date to begin, along with the public?

T: THERE WAS AN ISSUE THAT SLOWED THINGS DOWN, I ANTICIPATE THIS TO GO AT ANY TIME. 2 AM WOULD BE AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER TIME. IF WE POST IT AS FACT, IT MOST DEFINITELY WON'T HAPPEN THEN. THE TRIGGER HAS ALREADY BEEN PULLED AND HAS BEEN REINFORCED BY THE SHOWING OF THE IQD AT $4.32 ON ISX, 3/22/16, IS A DATE IT SHOULD GO LIVE, I PERSONALLY WOULD PREFER AND BELIEVEE IT WILL GO ON 3/21

Q: 1) How much can I legally move to other accounts at the time of exchange or is it 24-48 hrs afterward? And how many? I have 4-5 banks/credit unions. How much can I transfer into each of these and what is the process? E-transfer or cashier’s checks?

2) I don’t have a trust fund set up yet. I understand we don’t have to have one BEFORE the exchange and it is ok to give ourselves 6 months to do something, get our ducks in a row and THEN set up the trusts? I understand, and WILL have a trust attorney for this.

T: AGAIN NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER, HOWEVER, IT REALLY IS A MATTER OF PERSONAL PREFERENCE WHETHER YOU E-TRANSFER, CASHIER'S CHECK, OR SET UP A TRUST (I GUESS YOU MEAN FOR THEM). AND, I'D SAY WRIET UP A GIFT RECEIPT TODAY, HAVE IT NOTORIZED AND JUST GIVE THEM CURRENCY BEFORE THE RATE SHOWS AS CHANGED. THIS WAY THERE IS NO TAXES BECAUSE OF THE NOMINAL AMOUNT.

Q: 3) I plan to give money to family and friends. I know they have to take care of the taxes, or I could pay those too with the amount I’ll be getting, supposedly and based on my currency. Is it better to e-transfer into their account, cashier’s check or trust?

T:AGAIN NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER, HOWEVER, IT REALLY IS A MATTER OF PERSONAL PREFERENCE WHETHER YOU E-TRANSFER, CASHIER'S CHECK, OR SET UP A TRUST (I GUESS YOU MEAN FOR THEM). AND, I'D SAY WRIET UP A GIFT RECEIPT TODAY, HAVE IT NOTORIZED AND JUST GIVE THEM CURRENCY BEFORE THE RATE SHOWS AS CHANGED. THIS WAY THERE IS NO TAXES BECAUSE OF THE NOMINAL AMOUNT.

Q: 4) I will have a LARGE amount of money. How can the bank “protect” my money while it is in there waiting for me to get my foundation set up?

T: THEY HAVE GIANT DINOSAUR SIZED PITBULLS TRAINED TO EAT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TOUCH YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK LOL JUST KIDDING

THERE IS SPECIFIC INSURANCE WRAPS THAT ENSURE THE MONEY YOU EXCHANGE WILL BE PROTECTED. BANKS ARE NOT THE SAME AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST. CONSIDER THE BANK YOUR ADVOCATE, THEY WANT YOUR MONEY SAFE AS MUCH AS YOU DO.

Q: 5) I only have two types of currency: One REALLY large (ZIM) and the other VND; should I have two separate accounts for each and if so, why?

T: AGAIN I'M NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER SO I CAN ONLY TELL YOU THAT THIS IS NOT A CONCERN OF MINE. BECAUSE I HAVE ZIM, AND UNDERSTAND THE RATE AND RESPONSIBILITY OF RECEIVING SUCH A RATE I KNOW THAT MAKING MONEY OF POSSIBLE RATE

CHANGES WILL NOT BE NECESSARY. IN ADDITION, THE RATES WILL BE SO HIGH, THAT EVEN IF YOU OPEN A MULTIPLE CURRENCY ACCOUNT, THERE'S A CHANCE THE RATE COULD GO DOWN FROM WHAT YOU INITIALLY EXCHANGE IT AT. I WILL EXCHANGE INTO THE NEW TRN/USN CURRENCY, PUT IT IN INTEREST BARING ACCOUNTS AND LIVE OFF THE INTEREST.

I WILL APPLY THE SAME PRINCIPLE TO MY HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS SO THAT THEY NEVER FALL SHORT ON FUNDING AND THEY CAN MEASURE THEIR SUCCESS BASED ON THEIR IMPACT ON HUMANITY RATHER THAN THEIR PROFITS.

Q: 6) It has been said that we can leave the bank/exchange center with no more than $9500.00 and then the other funds will be available after approximately 48 hours. Is THAT the time to open other accounts, transfer money to other banks etc., based on our agreement with the exchange/bank at the time?

T: THE LAST I HEARD, WE WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE WITH $7500, SO THAT'S UP IN THE AIR. THE 48 HOURS WAS SAID TO BE FOR THE BANKS TO DO A BACK GROUND CHECK ON YOU TO ENSURE YOU'RE NOT A TERRORIST OR HAVE SOME MALICIOUS INTENT OR HISTORY. HOWEVER, I WAS RECENTLY TOLD THAT IF YOU PURCHASED CURRENCY FROM EBAY, EXCHANGE CENTERS, AMAZON OR A BANK, THEN YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN CLEARED OR YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE.

Q: 7) I am putting together a team of people to assist: spiritual advisers, attorney(s), CPA (Forensic Investigator), etc. Is there anything else I can do at this point?

T: I'D MEDITATE AND BE GRATEFUL. FOCUS YOUR ENERGY ON WHAT YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH IN THIS WORLD. DARE TO BE EXCEPTIONAL, OWN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A LEADER AND ASK YOURSELF WHO DO YOU TRUST ENOUGH TO HELP YOU DO THAT. IN ADDITION, I'D RESEARCH WHAT A "FAMILY OFFICE" IS. AND, I'LL ASK A MEMBER WHO IS AN EXPERT IN SUCH MATTERS TO POST A DESCRIPTION IN THE TANK FORUM. THE "FAMILY OFFICE" WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU DIRECTION ON ALL OF THESE MATTERS.

Q: My husband may be going to Florida this week. Do I have to wait for his return to sign an NDA before I can take out any cash or get cashiers checks to pay off credit cards, car, etc?

T: BRUCE JUST UPDATED THIS AND SAID SPOUSES WILL BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE WITHOUT THE OTHER PRESENT. THEY WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE TO SIGN AN NDA. YOU SHOULD HAVE A CCESS TO A PORTION OF YOUR MONEY BEFORE HE RETURNS, AND IF YOU TELL THE BANKER THAT YOU HAVE SPECIFIC NEEDS THAT HAVE TO BE ADDRESSED, I'M SURE THEY WILL ACCOMMODATE YOU.

Q: Likely do you know anything about exchanging in Australia. Will it work the same way with 800#s?

T: I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW TO EXCHANGE IN AUSTRALIA, HOWEVER, IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE THE SAME THING AND IF YOU CALL THE 800#S POSTED, I'M SURE THEY WILL GIVE YOU DIRECTION. IN THE MEAN TIME, I WILL REACH OUT TO SOME CONTACTS (THAT I NEED TO MAKE LOL) IN AUSTRALIA TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS A MORE SPECIFIC ANSWER FOR CLARIFICATION.

Q: In the post of "Gods Gift"; ( see link above) it said that all the first basket of currencies are now thought to be rolling out in a "gift card"; format does that mean we will receive gift cards instead of opening accounts? We can adjust our rates depending on our needs?

T: I HAVEN'T READ THAT POST AS OF YET, AND I FEEL THAT MARTHA WILL HAVE A MORE ACCURATE ANSWER AND WILL ASK HER TO HANDLE THAT ONE AND SEE IF SHE'D BE WILLING TO REPOST IT AFTERWARDS.

Q: Help a lurker out please. If the rate is calculated as all seem to be interpreting why does the rate of increase only show 2.33% instead of over 400%?

T: THE VALUE OF THE DINAR HAS BEEN FALSELY DEVALUED. HOWEVER, IT'S ACTUAL VALUE HAS LING BEEN MUCH HIGHER AND TRADED ON BACK SCREENS FOR ALMOST A YEAR. THAT BEING SAID, THE 2.33% IS MORE THAN LIKELY THE CURRENT INCREASE BASED ON THE OST REPORTED VALUE USED THERE. IT ALSO ALLOWS A LESS DRASTIC INTRODUCTION.

Do you agree with Yosef's allegation in his latest post that a computer hack stopped it last night?

AJM, historically, Yosef has been dead on. And, based on the little I know of him, if we didn't have the same information, I'd trust his intel over my own. So yes, if he said it was a computer hack, then it was a computer hack/cyber attack of some kind
Martha: EXPLANATIONS OF YOSEF'S POST
 
YES, THE CYBER ATTACK WAS DEFINITELY A FACTOR ALTHOUGH NOT THE FULL PROBLEM. THERE WERE CERTAIN DATES THAT GRANDFATHER HAD IN PLACE FOR YEARS AND THUS THREW OFF THE TIMING.

RV WAS PAID FOR IN ONE YEAR OF BOND TRADING. THEY ARE GIVING US THE PROFITS AS CURRENCY REDEMPTIONS

YOU ARE NOT RESTRICTED ON YOUR EXCHANGES AT ALL. yOU DECIDE HOW MUCH YOU WANT. THERE ARE NO STRINGS ATTACHED. THE RULES OF BANKING HAVE BEEN CHANGED SO THAT THIS WILL BE A SIMPLE PROCEDURE FOR ALL TO GO THROUGH.

THE RATES ARE VERY HIGH FOR EVERYONE. THIS IS FOR REAL.

THE ANALOGY ABOUT THE GIFT CARDS WAS JUST THAT. THINK ABOUT IT BEING ABLE TO PICK AND CHOICE THE RATES FOR THE CURRENCIES.

I WAS ACTUALLY SENT A PICTURE OF A BOARD OF ALL GIFT CARDS. WHAT FUN IT WOULD BE TO SELECT THE AMOUNTS I WANTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.