DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WSOMN CHAT WITH TANK INTEL, 16 MARCH

WSOMN : 

Tank:  WELLS FARGO MANAGERS, PROVATE BANKERS, AND OTHERS HAVE BEEN CALLED IN TODAY FOR A 5 HOUR MEETING. WE HAVE CONFIRMATIONS THAT THIS IS TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW. I HAVE ALSO BEEN TOLD THE MEETING IS DEFINITELY RV RELATED. I HAVE CONFIRMATIONS FROM CHICAGO, COLORADO, AND NEW YORK

I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT THERE ARE SOME OFFICIALS SIGNING OFF ON SOME FINAL THINGS IN RENO, IN REFERENCE TO THE RV

MissKitty:  So if the west coast WF meeting started at 8a.m. Pacific time, that's 11am eastern time. IF it continues for 5 hours that takes us to 5pm eastern before the west cost meeting is over... just saying

Tank: I JUST RECEIVED WORD THAT THE MEETING AT WELLS FARGO HAS COMPLETED....(DRAMATIC MUSIC)



Tank :  I KNOW THERE IS A LIST, WHAT EXACTLY IS ON THE LIST IS MY OPINION, BASED ON REALLY GOOD FACTS :)  
 
THERE IS AN EXPECTATION BY SOME AT THIS MEETING TO RETURN TO THEIR BANKS TODAY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE EXCHANGES AS THE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRAINED HAVE BEEN READY TO BEGIN EXCHANGES FOR SOME TIME NOW.

NOW ONE OTHER THING, THE PRIME TIME HOURS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA AND INTERNET USAGE IS RIGHT BEFORE WORK, LUNCH BREAK, AND RIGHT AFTER WORK AT AROUND 4PM.

 SO, IF I WANTED TO RELEASE SOMETHING AND I WANTED TO TOUCH THE LARGEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE THE FASTEST I MIGHT PUT IT OUT AT ONE OF THESE TIMES BETWEEN 1PM EST AND 7PM EST, ...BUT, THAT'S JUST ME :)

starman:  I too can confirm what tank is saying!! My contact's are in the meeting as well..They are prepping last Minute things for the release...  

************

Turtleisland1:  Only intel I have is ( I do not give source) is a friends business assoc did sign a 4 pg NDA and a Know your customer form, on PRIVATE EXCHANGE... NOTHING TO DO WITH FRONT SIDE OF BANK...

Chicago:  whether all currencies are currently asset-backed or not...they certainly WILL BE just a short month from now, beginning with China's yuan...which has been all over the MSM news

Turtleisland1:  REMEMBER THAT GERMAN GOLD REPATRIATION? WELL, YOU MAY NOT HAVE HEARD ​ http://gizadeathstar.com/2016/02/remember-that-german-gold-repatriatio​n-well-you-may-not-have-heard-about-what-france-is-up-to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.