DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, March 20, 2016

WSOMN CHAT WITH MORE INTEL, 20 MARCH

WSOMN

Tank:  this morning is when I was told the rv would show, I thought it would show some other way, but the money movement at the banks started at 6:30 AM AND THATS A Pretty good indicator that exchanges on some level were making the banks show up in the green.

This now confirmed by three sources, money has been moving completely in the green starting at 5million$ per minute, and last I checked was up to 10million$ per minute and at a higher percentage of profit at about 6:40Pm EST! What could possibly be happening today that money of that magnitude is doubling in volume and efficacy in 12 hours?

Wolfy:  hello I agree with Tank but I would like to add 1 thing--A memo went out to the banks saying mandatory that 800#'s MUST be given out before Sunday


Tank : Okay, can we just embrace for a moment that the intel that Wolfy shared tonight was the BOMB! I can add a little bit that may be comforting, since this morning at 6:30 Am  this morning is when I was told the RV would show,

I thought it would show some other way, but the money.movement at the banks started at 6:30 AM AND that's a pretty good indicator that exchanges on some level were making the banks show up in the green.

Its one of the bank platforms that I guess commodities traders and others look at. At least that's where I got it from.  
  
Tank :  So just to recap, this AM money moving 5Mil a minute, 12 hrs later 10 mil per minute 

Tank: Okay, some bank platforms show money moving in the banking system, at 6:30 am 5 million per minute was moving all in green, by 6:40 pm 10 million in green, what could make a bank that profitable on a Saturday?  

An automatic trigger is in place that when the $$ in the system reaches that set determined point, it triggers the so called "GO" button. As we are witnessing. ..If that doesnt make sense you can refer back to the banking info I shared from earlier.

Gnosis:  so they're filling the Bank Tank

Wolfy: :TANK--that info goes right along with what I got and especially the amount of money transferring thru the system--thats why they told me it was mandatory wow

Big Bawduh:  So there is an auto trigger programmed to release the 800#s when the system has reached a threshold of digital monetary transfer...basically

Therealchar : Tank I remember years ago Ranger said something like that ....then the rv was taken out of the hands of a button pusher so to speak and into the computer allotted time....always made sense to me like a count down clock

Sardinia Beaches:  The COMPUTER Program releases the RV.....It makes total sense it removes the insider traders....can you imagine someone knowing before hand ....they would make a killing..

wolfy :   I will say this--I plan on sleeping with my phone tonight of all nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.