DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, March 19, 2016

WSOMN CHAT WITH MORE INTEL, 19 MARCH

WSOMN

Malefic:  The managing partner of an LLC that swapped the dinar (owned by the LLC) for an SKR at WF last Nov., called this evening. He's been a client of WF private banking for a number of years. His banker called and asked him to come in tomorrow; he hasn't received cash yet, but sounds like he will tomorrow. The agreed rate on the SKR for the dinar is $3.58.

Tank : I'm not saying good bye until I can't speak anymore! Here's what I know, there were some delays in the release this week. All I'm going to say is what I've been saying, Wells Fargo is the Clearing House bank (and I believe they own HSBC) so if you have ZIM, GO THERE for your exchange.

In addition, make sure you have some idea of how AND what you want to do with your money if you have ZIM. There is an expectation that YOU will help humanity and from what I understand, as long as you know how, and YOU follow through, YOU can dictate the rate YOU want for your currency. BE humble, be courageous, and be honest, but don't be unprepared.

AT this point there is no hold up on the 800#s, we're just not sure of the exact time of their release. However, I'd say if you suddenly see "DINARMAGEDDON!" as in All dinarland suddenly goes dark, Id say that's a sign thats a pretty good indication that we've arrived
 
Look, I'm just posting things YOU NEED to know because we are so close. I've spoken to some today that have already exchanged, and some who have appointments, and some who are expecting like a 42 week pregnant teenager!! In other words, all the signs are showing the timing is right, and everybody's uncomfortable !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.