DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Friday, March 4, 2016

WSOMN CHAT WITH INTEL, 4 MARCH

WSOMN 

Tulips : Mick posted rates went live at 6:08 pm last night. Banks from 2am-4am were switching over worldwide. We are waiting to see if all was a go if they communicated. If they did we have had the official change and we get 800#s. We find out when markets open in NYC.

Wolfy: "dont get too excited just yet I have received word that the banks communicated 100% and we are good to go--Thats just 1 confirmation--I want more than that before I come unglued' "I like to have at least 3 confirmations before I get overly excited so bare with it a little while--its coming"

TANK : "Wolfy, I CAN GIVE YOU A SECOND CONFIRMATION THAT WE're GOING LUVE TODAY AND BANKS CAN SEE THE RATES"

Mick:  I confirm what Tank is saying

Wolfy:  I agree with TANK and MICK but before I explode I will need 2 more confirmations from my personal contacts--sorry but is just how I roll

BigDog:  I will add this slight variation on the status: the rocket is on the launch pad, fueled and ready, weather is perfect, all systems go, launch time see for 12:00pm eastern time.

DHT:  Someone posted on Recaps last year that Wednesdays and Fridays were the most-used days for RI/RV activities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.