DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, March 14, 2016

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 14 MARCH

WSOMN

Wolfy: HERE it is in a nut shell--Everything is finished and done--Bank rate release codes are in the banks and ready. Backwall is the 15th--800#'s should be coming out today--- We are in final waiting mode

Wolfy: everything is ready just like we have stated--the PERMISSION to go is what we are waiting on…. just as long as everyone knows I am not calling it--I am just sharing what I received

Tank: OKAY EVERYONE, HERE'S WHAT I GOT ALREADY THIS MORNING. I'M GOING TO SAY IT JUST THE WAY I UNDERSTAND IT THEN, I'LL TRANSLATE IT SO AS TO MAKE SURE I DON'T IRRESPONSIBLY GET YOUR HOPES UP, (BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO HAVE PEOPLE FILLED WITH HOPE. LOL)

I RECEIVED NINE CONFIRMATIONS FROM SEPARATE SOURCES ABOUT THE RBC ROYAL BANK OF CANADA) THAT THEY FINALLY HAD THE RELEASE CODES TO RELEASE THE "ADMIN HOLD"-THE ADMIN HOLD WAS THE MESSAGE THAT WOULD POP UP IF THEY HAD PREVIOUSLY GONE TO CONDUCT AN EXCHANGE. IN OTHER WORDS THEY COULD PREVIOUSLY SEE THE RATES BUT, COULDN'T FINALIZE THE TRANSACTIONS.

SECOND: I JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER CONFIRMATION FROM A BANK OWNER OF A TIER 3 BANK THAT THEY DID IN FACT RECEIVE THE ADMIN HOLD RELEASE CODES, INITIATED THE CODES AND WERE ABLE TO CONDUCT EXCHANGES ON SATURDAY (AND HAD RECEIVED THE CODES ON FRIDAY :) HOWEVER, THEY DIDN'T HAVE "PERMISSION" TO BEGIN EXCHANGES YET

BUT, DON'T GET TOO EXCITED, BECAUSE ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.

THEY'VE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS, THEY FINALLY HAVE THE CODES, THEY ARE INITIATED, ...BUT THEY COULD WAIT FOR A LOT LONGER TIME TO INITIATE. (SO FUNNY, WHEN I SAY THAT, IT SEEMS A LOT MORE UNTRUE THAN WHEN I'M ALLEGEDLY "HYPING" PEOPLE UP LOL)

************

Platinumrunway:  Morning everyone...exciting times ahead!

Chief53:  GM Platinum...you read to cash in some of your platinum bonds....(er Zim)

Platinumrunway:  CHeif53...now people are finding out that thats what they are now...wow
I def feel this week will be history in the making

Platinumrunway:  Guys be careful with intel coming out now, a lot of misdirection being fed to us in all this excitement. So dont get caught up on a particular date…. Not to mention some arrest are being made for people who took advantage of a lot of Dinarland

Sardinia:  Plat I see private appointments rolling out first to avoid any bank rushes whats your thoughts?

Platinumrunway:  Sardinia that been taking place for the past couple of weeks

Sardinia:  Plat thats great news I heard similar intel as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.