DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

WSOMN: CHAT TIDBIT, 29 MARCH

WSOMN

AdminBill:  THE FIRST IS THAT I HAVE CONTACTED IKO WARD AGAIN WHO IS FRUSTRATED THE SITUATION AND REMARKED THAT JUST HAVE TO WAIT. HE FEELS JUST AS I DO THAT TALKING (ON THESE CALLS) SEEMS FUTILE. HE IS GOING TO "KICK BACK FOR NOW". I DO NOT BLAME HIM. HE HAS GOTTEN BEATEN FOR BEING CONSERVATIVE IN HIS APPROACH AT TIMES.

THE SECOND CONTACT TODAY IS WITH THE PERSON DEALING WITH THE HIGH LEVELS OF THE CHINESE GROUP. THE COMMENT WAS PLACING US IN A PYRAMID WHERE WE WERE WAITING AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS IMMENSE STRUCTURE THAT DID NOT ALLOW US TO SEE EACH CORNER. WE ARE NOW AT THE VERY TIP AND ABOUT TO SEE THE DOOR OPEN TO A WONDERFUL NEW WORLD.

Owl:  admin could you inquire HOW LONG we are to remain at the top of the pyramid before RV??? I get dizzy sometimes!

AdminBill:  I COULD INQUIRE BUT I WOULD NOT GET A DIRECT ANSWER. I AM VERY ENCOURAGED WITH WHAT HAS BEEN SAID TODAY AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.