Saturday, March 5, 2016

TNT :Contact for General64 by freedomvf, 5 MARCH

    • freedomvf said
      11:09 AM Mar 5, 2016
    I have been a member of General64 for years. Does anyone know how to contact them or how they will send out the #800 for the members???
    • RCH said
      11:23 AM Mar 5, 2016
    I use to, but  since my contact passed, on I've only received one Email about 4 years ago. Supposedly they will post our Email ID with the bank. Do you trust them? I'm going to use one of my other Email at the bank for contact information. Tony always said trust no one with private information.
    • freedomvf said
      11:26 AM Mar 5, 2016
    Anyone have any info on how to contact General64 or how they will send out 800#? Been a member for many years.
    • Joejaboah said
      11:37 AM Mar 5, 2016
    I used to get emails, but haven't for a long time. I think maybe they did a reset of their own, and maybe I'm not on their list anymore. 🙄
    • luvwulfs said
      12:02 PM Mar 5, 2016
    I am not in Gen 64 but it has been said several times not to worry, they have your contact info and you will be notified by email. Come on RV!!!!
    • gatorstomp said
      12:28 PM Mar 5, 2016
    Last I heard from them & it's been more than a year now is that they've forwarded everyone's contact info & particulars to WF & the next contact we have will be from WF. I don't know any of their ( Gen 64) personal contact info.
    • Beethoven said
      01:14 PM Mar 5, 2016
    Be careful to verify any email's authenticity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.