DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, March 6, 2016

TNT CHAT WITH INTEL, 6 MARCH

TNT:

Dallred123:  I’m still looking for late tonight… I am very excited I did call my buddy today he said things are looking very good for the rest of the weekend

Fitsgerald:  HEY DALLRED I GOT THE SAME INFO TODAY… WE REPORT.......YOU DECIDE........ I BELIEVE AND IM LOOKING FOR IT

GTCnote:  Dallred what makes this night day different then other times thought it was to happen

Dallred123: Guys you have to follow the Intel that is out there

Fancy01:  FitZ Just push the button now

Fitzgerald:  FANCY I BELIEVE THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE SO…. TIME WILL TELL…. FOR WE ARE WAITING FOR OUR TURN AT BAT

Mommyhood:  What makes you guys think Tonight is the Night? Something solid????
makes sense to you??? can you share details???

Fitzgerald:  MY CONTACT SAYS HIS BANKING REP HAS HIM ON STANDBY, AND SAID THAT HE WILL HELP ALL OF HIS PEOPLE WITH THEIR EXCHANGE…. HES WAITING FOR A CALL AS IM WAITING FOR HIS CALL

SassyD:  DC Quote from a call: "I’m also gonna say this three times throughout the thing, ‘cause Churchill always tells us say it three times, and that is this is subject to change, that everybody remain flexible, okay? Again, this is subject to change, everybody remain flexible. And one more time, SUBJECT TO CHANGE, EVERYBODY REMAIN FLEXIBLE."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.