DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, March 19, 2016

TNT CHAT UPDATE, 19 MARCH

TNT : 

dallred - Things are getting better by the min This is shaping up to be a great weekend And I have seen what the banks will do.... Family this is happening and we will be amazing This was the best day ever

dallred123:  Things are getting better by the min …This is shaping up to be a great weekend

Abby1 :  Dallred...Hey....Can you give us an indication what you are hearing about release of 800's? Thanks!  

dallred123:   Because I saw the bank screen that is why...And I have seen what the banks will do…. Family this is happening and we will be amazing

dallred123:  Yes with my own eyes …At the bank I will exchange at ….This was the best day ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.