DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, March 26, 2016

INTEL FROM WSOMN CHAT, 26 MARCH

WSOMN:

Catalina:  IMO We will have a quiet Easter Sunday, but I am on full alert for positive news anytime after midnight through Sunday 6 am when exchange centers close. Exchange center personal report back to work at 7 a.m. Monday.

AdminBill:  OF COURSE SOMETHING IS HAPPENING - WHEN I DO NOT KNOW
I HAVE ONE SOURCE THAT SAYS IT IS POLITICIANS IN WASHINGTON BUT I FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE.

MOST OF THE OTHER PEOPLE PROVIDING INFORMATION TEND TO REPRESENT THE BROKERS OF THIS EVENT AT THIS MOMENT AS THE CHINESE
REGARDLESS OF THE WHO IT IS REALLY THE WHY WHICH WE CAN EXPLORE FOR A MOMENT

1.)THIS WAS STARTED AS AN EVENT TO JUMP START IRAQ'S ECONOMY WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALREADY OCCURED.


2.) THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO KUWAIT TO REBUILD AFTER THE FIRST GULF WAR

3.) SUBSEQUENTLY THE IRAQ EVENT SEEMS TO HAVE MORPHED INTO A GLOBAL EVENT WHICH MEANS MORE HANDS IN THE POT

4.) THE GLOBAL EVENT MEANS MULTIPLE ENTITIES ARE NOW INVOLVED

5.) NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE MULTIPLE ENTITIES AND COUNTRIES WE HAVE FOUND WE HAVE BEEN INUNDATED BY MORE AND MORE GURUS CLAIMING IT WILL HAPPEN, HAS HAPPENED OR WILL HAPPEN AT MIDNIGHT OR SOME OTHER TIME

6.) I AM ALWAYS ANNOYED WHEN A PERSON CLAIMS TO BE SPIRITUAL YET CONTINUALLY PROVIDES INACCURATE INFORMATION CONTINUALLY. YOU MAY LOVE THAT PERSONS RADIO PERSONALITY. THEY SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT ANYONE THAT CONTINUALLY SAYS THE SAME THING THAT IS SAID CONTINUALLY DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

7.) THAT IS CALLED PHSYCOLOGICAL IMPRINTING

PERSONALLY I FEEL WE ARE GETTING GOOD NEWS EVERY DAY

HollyHopeful:  what is the purpose of this psychological imprinting, ADMIN?

AdminBill:  HOLLY - TO KEEP US IN THE GAME - TO CONTINUE TO BUY

My Journey:  Adminbill: I get the feeling from what u have said that u r not confident this will be happening anytime "soon"

AdminBill:  MYJOURNEY - ACTUALLY I AM… BEFORE YOU FEEL I AM DOWN ON THIS EVENT NOT OCCURRING SOON LET ME ASSURE YOU I AM.

THE PEOPLE I TALK TO TELL ME IT WILL AND SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.