DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, March 20, 2016

FREEWAY BILL UPDATE WITH DEBTARHEELGIRL ALERT, 20 MARCH

DebTarHeelGirl:  NOTICE: PER THE VERBAL REQUEST OF THE REAL FREEWAY BILL FOR ME TO POST THE FOLLOWING:

THE REAL FREEWAY BILL STATES, HE DID NOT MAKE THE ERRONEOUS POST GOING AROUND WITH HIS NAME ASSIGNED TO IT CALLING THE REVALUE AS DONE

FALSE 100% FALSE - THIS IS THE WORK OF AN IMPOSTER.

THINK - DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE GCR/RV WILL COME FROM A WEAK POST IN DINARLAND AND NOT VIA AN OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION?

HUMBLE ADVICE = WHEN YOU RECEIVE POSTS THAT STATE "IT'S RV'D" OR "800#'S WILL COME OUT IN THE AM" ETC., PLEASE DON'T ADD TO THE ANXIETY OF DINARLAND PEEPS BY SENDING OUT LIES AND CREATING FALSE HOPE.

REST, AN OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION WILL COME THAT ALL CAN BELIEVE WHEN ITS TIME.  AMEN? AMEN!

AGAIN, THE REAL FREEWAY BILL IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF THE ERRONEEOUS POST!

Thanks~ DebTarHeelGirl

Read Freeway Bill Post at I4U below:
....
************
Intel4U:

SOMEBODY IS POSTING IN MY NAME, PLEASE DISREGARD ~ FREEWAY BILL

I HAVE BEEN CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TODAY ABOUT A POST THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FROM ME EMAILED TO DINAR CHRONICLES CALLING THE RV.  EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT I HAVE NOT POSTED FOR A LONG TIME AND SAID I WOULD NOT UNLESS IT WAS THROUGH INTEL4U.COM

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS THING, THERE ARE SO MANY FRAUDULANT PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WANT TO STIR PEOPLE UP.

RELAX PEOPLE AND THANKS TO MARSHW AND DEBTARHEELGIRL FOR ALERTING ME ABOUT THIS... PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO DINARRECAPS AS I HAVE SENT THEM WORD THAT THIS POST IS NOT FROM ME....

HAVE A GREAT DAY FOLKS AND KEEP THE FAITH...

GOD BLESS THE USA
FREEWAY BILL
******

FREEWAY BILL- Just got 100% confirmation the revalue is DONE. I told you 4 months ago I wouldn't come back until it was DONE!!! My sources have told me at 6PM Baghdad,Iraq it was told in all the Mosques that we were all rich now!! There was celebrations in the streets and not demonstrations like there was two days ago!!! I have direct intel from inside the Central Bank of Iraq and I talked to him just one hour ago and it has been DONE!!! My source inside the International Monetary Fund have confirmed that it has been DONE!!! My three bank sources here in the United States have confirmed it has been DONE!!! So all I can do is deduce from all my sources it is DONE!!!!!!! Get ready for the next confirmation any minute from Obama in Cuba!!! This has not been coincidence him being in Cuba today!! IT IS DONE!!!!!!

FREEWAY BILL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.