Friday, March 25, 2016


Elmerf123456:  I just got a message from across the pond. I have heard some news myself. Seems a party is prepared in Iraq for tomorrow. Too bad it's overshadowed by today's bombing of innocent people at a game. Hope this is really it!

Let’s just say the news is popping in from everywhere right now I hope for our sake this is the final countdown it is looking better than I have seen in a long long time fingers crossed, prayers up, hang on   
Lord Bless us all and guide this home for all of us.

All these wonderful people getting news of their own, from every direction cannot be coincidental in my opinion. I'm glad to be part of this family and I hope for our sake's this is it! I'm very excited ! I do not believe there are any coincidences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.