DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, February 29, 2016

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 29 FEB

WSOMN:

Tank:  IKO DIDN'T JUST DROP THAT INTEL LAST NIGHT HAPHAZARDLY. HIS SOURCES ARE LEGIT AND I'M SURE THINGS ARE HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK

Tank:  GOT SOME CONFIRMATIONS ABOUT BOND MOVEMENT, HAVEN'T GOT THE CONFIRMATION I WANT YET ON THE CURRENCY, BUT I BELIEVE THEY'RE TIED TOGETHER

BeagleEyes:  Tank; I always heard that the RV had tog o first and then the bonds would go. I'm really thinking the RV HAS occurred and it is just we are waiting our turn, just saying

Tank:  BEAGLEEYES, IF THE BANKS HAD A SUCCESSFUL PING GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE SYSTEM LAST NIGHT AS REPORTED BY MULTIPLE SOURCES, IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO READY THE APPROPRIATE MEASURES TO ACTUALLY START EXCHANGES

Catalina:  I AGREE WITH TANK REGARDING BONDS...CHINESE BONDS MOVING THROUGH SWITZERLAND. ALSO BONDS MOVING IN PHILIPPINES (MY CONTACTS).

Tank:  CATALINA, AM I CORRECT IN BELIEVING THESE ARE CONECTED DIRECTLY TO THE TIMING OF OUR EXCHANGE?

Catalina:  Yes!  I have contacts that have been working to getting bonds redeemed for Asian countries for the past 5 years..... Chinese bonds, Farmers bonds, and Historical bonds.

Tank:  CATALINA, MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT THE REDEMPTION OF THE BONDS IS THE FUNDING SOURCE FOR THE GCR AND THE HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS. THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THEM MOVING IS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ACTUAL USABLE FUNDS BEING IN PLACE FOR REDEMPTION. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF THAT'S NOT RIGHT

Catalina:  I believe humanitarian projects will begin being funded starting tomorrow. I know, because I have one myself.

Wizofog:  do we parallel the humanitarian funding or are we after

Mieze:  I am working since years with historical Chinese bonds, these bonds and the RV are interconnected, locations for closure are: NYC, Zürich, HK, Philippines…. the bond payments depend on the RV

Catalina:  mieze: Glad to know you are also working on getting this thing DONE!

Cookie04:  So Mieze - RV first and then bonds?

Mieze:  RV and then bonds……I think that the whales are paid first because they have Billions and Trillions of IQD….. and I am sure also the groups will be paid first and then the public

Starlight:  So that would mean we should be going soon!!!

Mieze:  accordingly my information is the funds for the bonds will be free tomorrow

Tank:  SOMEONE ASKED HOW THE BONDS WERE CONNECTED TO THE RV. I THOUGHT THE BONDS WERE TO PAY FOR THE RV, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Beagleeyes: Tank: Think about it. If "they " are buying bonds for Billion, Millions...doesn't there have to be stabilized currencies in the countries involved?

Wiz:   please clarify something for me. When you say 'bonds are being paid out/redeemed'.. are you talking about public bond holders- like regular people that have bonds.. OR are you referring to soverign nations funding their treasuires with Bonds via payment in assets from the Global Collateral/Matrix funds?

Mieze:  to be honest I don`t know if there is any connection between the gold and the historical bonds …but many of the bonds are gold backed… others are backed by land

Mieze:  I am saying that from the buttom of my heart: nobody of the people who bring those informations to us are liars or want to mislead us, this operation with the bonds and the RV is so complex, that there are sometimes modifications necessary and there are again and again " people " who hold it up or ask for changes, but this is not the fault of the information givers, you see, even the banks don`t know exactly when the funds may be released

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.