DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, February 14, 2016

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 14 FEB

WSOMN

Brigantine:   Wizofog14 :  Iko, are you hearing about groups in reno exchanging? i feel like we are very very close

Iko Ward :  Wiz..I am hearing that and waiting for confirmation
 
Iko Ward :  Blackeye...I think the deval is most likely, but a couple months ago they made that statement about the dong, and the Kran scenario is coming out of political think tanks and the like.

|Iko Ward : OK...tomorrow may be a big day. Goodnight

Brigantine:  Here's another thing he posted, that I had to send by email, because PMs were messing up: 23s ago Backdoc is hearing the same things I am. There is only one person who can confirm and I really doubt we'll hear about before it actually happens. It'll all come down at the same time.



EKB: ANYONE- I admit I may not be the brightest bulb in the room, but I am not the dimmest either. I guess it just depends on subject matter I am reading. I do not get why the info put out by Backdoc is such Hugh News!! Will someone please help me understand

MrsGib: EKB....my take on that is now China currency is no longer dictated by the US… they can do as they please…. my opinion is that the US has had control over many and many are now saying enough is enough...stop holding us back just so that you can be first….. china is taking currency matters into their own hands…. I think it will have a negative affect on the dollar…. sort of like taking away one of the legs on a chair

Kenbbq1:  I was thinking it might make the dollar crash

Stardot:   crash is probably too harsh a word reset makes better sense…. level playing field... rising tide raises all ships... take from the rich give to the poor,,,,

Saddie:  What it means is China depegged from US dollar, and will use currancys that are in basket.....Good morning all

Wizofog14:  When talking to iko I asked if it might make markets crash/reset Tuesday... He said maybe sooner. We watch for something today imo

Dagen:  Shanghai market hours: The SSE is open for trading every Monday to Friday. The morning session begins with centralized competitive pricing from 09:15 to 09:25, and continues with consecutive bidding from 09:30 to 11:30. This is followed by the afternoon consecutive bidding session, which starts from 13:00 to 15:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.