DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, February 1, 2016

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 1 FEB

WSOMN:

Tbirdd:   "they" should know we dont necessarily BELieve any given date -- just cautious optimism... they can do it anytime.. it'll still be a surprise..

Olesailor:  I honestly think that the people on the internet give themselves too much credit. This is a world event and we are not even a spot on the Elephant's arse, jejeje

Donzi:  I have always liked the last day of month myself

BigFish:  Hello yall i asked art for a update this is what he shared with me ,,,,,,,WE HEARD THE RIAL AND IQN ARE SHOWING RV ALONGSIDE RATES ON CERTAIN BANK SCREENS. SO, WE THINK WE SHOULD START TO GET NOTIFICATIONS TODAY OR TONIGHT SOMETIME. HOPE SO AT LEAST. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF WE HEAR SOMETHING DEFINITE.

MoneySmart:  :  Can someone please explain what CMKX funds are, what the initials stand for, etc. Let's get this train moving down the track to the light beyond the tunnel.  Thanks in advance!

LuckyMe:  Moneysmart, it's a long complicated story, but you can Google CMKX lawsuit to get an idea. It's just another very large chunk of change that is owed to CMKX share holders that amounts to approximately 3.5 trillion dollars.

DYoungtdc:  This was posted on another site, can anyone interpret this? TNT :  I just received confirmation from my new church today that my currency investment was pending. He said it should have already happened a few years ago. This confirmation was from a visiting Pastor, I had never met him before. WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.