DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, February 29, 2016

WSOMN CHAT TIDBITS, 29 FEB

WSOMN : 

Catalina:  Bonds moving today, tonight means RV is done…I think we are having a syncing problem. Greece now on board. Historical Bonds moving in Philippines. Chinese Bonds moving in Switzerland…was told yesterday from my own sources involved in the process. 

Catalina: Bonds moving means RV is done…I think we are having a syncing problem. That’s all. Hopeful this week. Very fluid. Very Close!

Jazzfan:  Catallina is correct. Historical bonds moving means RV is done. Wiz: 

 Catallina- the best thing I heard last wed on the Landa call: “we’re just wating for this thing to finish. Most people are looking for something to start, and I think they’re looking at it the wrong way”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.