Tuesday, February 16, 2016


TNT : 

Geebs55:  I can just say that my group contacted me over the weekend to confirm an amount I have and cross checked that to a paymaster list. Its sounding soon 

KBoom:  geebs- that is encouraging. I have heard from high-end group members being told to be ready, but that has been ongoing for some time now I do believe everything that needs to be done is in place. That’s why I think it CAN go at any time. I think our markets and the global economy is in a very precarious position- that’s why I think it NEEDS to happen soon.

 Geebs64:  I trade Currency pairs and I have checked numerous times on the USD/IQD and see nothing that indicates anything we need. It is going to follow the RV, not lead it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.