DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, February 21, 2016

MANGELO & INTEL RECAP, 21 FEB

Mangelo:  ok on Friday night my friend (who told me of the currency) has friends that are in those groups, I will not mention which one.

They got an email wanting to confirm their information, name, amount of currency, receipt etc. Once they receive that confirmation they would receive their contact information.
So I have waited to get confirmation that it could happen...:

Today it was told to me that last night they got confirmation that they would receive their exchange information tomorrow morning....I think it's safe to tell you!

My guy is very excited!!! everything he has gotten throughout this process is spot on!

I just haven't volunteered some the information...but this is very exciting because he was with some of those people and they are very happy that they got their notice of what's going to happen....so I felt it was safe to tell you

They where opening champagne bottles he told me! They where partying.....I will still wait till tomorrow!

We know things are happening..it's just it's being kept quiet from us


*****
WSOMN : 

Mangelo :  one my guys who has currency and his family is from Iraq. and all his cousins are scattered all over Iraq have given him up today info and he tells me. earlier about a month ago when every one saying the cards were out they weren't I won't go any further than that. Now the cards are out. and you know the rest.

Wolfy:  mangelo--you are spot on so ty for bringing that info in here

Wolfy:  i just got word that hmmm I'll just say a group has received their notification for tomorrow…

TBirdd:  WOLFY.... thank you! *are we the Internet Folks, part of that group? thnx
Wolfy:  all the main groups are made up of a bunch of smaller groups

LifeiArt:  Don't fear the excitement of the moment. Let go, and allow you mind to go crazy wild with all of what you've anticipated! ~~

Tank: :  RECAP: 1.) WOLFY: “I just got word that hmmm… I’LL JUST SAY A GROUP HAS RECEIVED THEIR NOTIFICATION FOR TOMORORW! ALSO MY COUSIN SAYS: "EXPECTING CARDS LIVE IN IRAQ MONDAY MORNING AT $3.71.

2.) YOSEFF SAYS “CHINESE: RV AT SUNRISE, 800 NUMBERS FIRST, THEN APPOINTMENTS

3.) MANGELO'S SOURCE: NOTIFICATIONS ON FRIDAY & SATURDAY SAYING EXCHANGE INFO TO BE RELEASED MONDAY MORNING.

4.) STARMAN SAYS: “800 NUMBERS LATE TONIGHT (SUNDAY)

5.) CATALLINA SAYS: "UST CONTACT SAYS IT’S A GO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.