Wednesday, February 17, 2016


I am still impressed and encouraged by Abadi’s very steady and consistent progress with so many things in the GOI…we are still miles and miles ahead of where we were a decade ago. There was a LOT to get done to get this far… We have come a long way, and I’m sure most of you realize that we’re missing one big piece right now. I’ve been harping on it for a while now. You know what it is… HCL.

So the question at this point is “Will the HCL ever happen”? Well, consider one thing…the price of oil. Has the price of oil changed, or are we seeing a major reason for it to? Not really. And I don’t think this is a coincidence, but there’s also been a distinct lack of discussion on the HCL lately as well. When oil starts moving again, then HCL will ramp back up, and that’s what I’m keyed in on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.