Saturday, January 16, 2016

Treat as rumor - from Martha, 16 JAN

Treat as rumor - from Martha

As excited as we all are at this point, I suggest that we sit back and relax this weekend.

TREAT AS RUMOR till I get further confirmation but IMO we are still approximately a week away from our blessing. I will try to pinpoint a time frame later today.

Two very important things to realize. This is NOT a stop or a breakdown but a slower roll out by China.

Also, these dates may still be in play 20th, 22nd and 23rd.The markets are in turmoil on purpose thus releasing large amounts of assets at this time

I will get more info later today. I would watch the BRICS and the AIIB and what they are doing this weekend.

Lets say there are still some housekeeping chores for all countries involved as well.    Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.