DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Friday, January 29, 2016

TNT :RAYREN AFTER THE RECORDING STOPPED CALL FOR TNT, FRIDAY by Pinkroses, 29 JAN

   RAYREN AFTER THE RECORDING STOPPED CALL FOR TNT, FRIDAY, 

 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AT REQUEST OF RAYREN, PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO RECAPS OR TO OTHER SITES, JUST FOR TNT MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
AZHOMBRE AND PINKROSES TRANSCRIBING

AZHOMBRE:
C:  caller is willing to discuss it w Ray and talk it in private.
R: glad I hung around, and will get back in touch with you, and hopefully before the day is out. Can't wait to chat!
601
C:  music does something ty my heart. I'm here for the long haul

772- Port Saint Lucie, FL.

C:   What was the Reno conversation all about?
R:  How much is real, mess, I do believe there is a factor that some folks will be taking advantage some day. Learned 1/2 the stuff didn't occur. tony says truth in everything. Some do it intentially to turn you off, mix you up! We know of people putting up web sites. Guru's said this that, giving bad names for whatever. Disrespect. Certain folks wanted to turn people away. I don't know if our government wants you to have it or not. You take away calls like we're doing, and other's are doing.  If I was running the government, let them have it. What I don't tax them on, they will just spend it and be broke again.  I even give others some credit. Millions and millions of people who hold this currency we're not getting to. The vast majority will be broke (crackless toothheads?). Neighbor, let me share something I learned.
 C:  Anthony Robin's book, WF fin mgt prest great ideas. You get a bunch of $ & don't manage it correctly, it's gone! Cleaning lady who saved her meager income and at 70 was wealthy
610- Philadelphia, PA

C:  you mention you had new intel...
:R:   not going to mention the bank today. Another bank that we have connections with. Not an intel connection to tier 2 banks. thinking this bank is a tier 2 bank. not giving bank secrets, just what they are seeing on the screens. Not satisfied with just having 1 person doing exchanges, rather 7 that are having exchanges taking place. like getting that type of info. another person in that situation. helps us fee that much better.  other source says this is done, what are you going to do? Revalue? then what? Some of you will look to annuities, RE, etc, some are going to say I'm looking to currencies.  $ to be made that has moved only 1 or 2 dollars.. requires large amoungs. increases $1 if you have 1m pieces, you just made $1.  not obvious, but a good road map to start looking from. I'll say I don't know a whole lot of things, but if you can share things with me that's valueable info.
C:  Will signing an NDA preclude from this?
R:  No, what I received with Dinar, I'm no longer to Dinar. If I'm doing Canadian $ and it's going to move 75 cents, it has nothing to do with an NDA, totally seperate. Difference currencies all togther.
C:  those you you are still working, pls go to donate now! negotiate 3x
R:   getting a little hungry and wants to call the guy
641

C:  A call to tell you thank you and all you do. Stay on a little longer. The song touches your spirit and lifts you up. tks for everything.  uncle had a little bank story in FL. Checked rates at counter.  Wm asked if he could bring his currency tomorrow and ck some rates. wouldn't show him the screen. lost level 9 wealth mgr, quit!
R:  wonder why? ha ha
C:  historical thing we should be proud on. make your $ last, and do things the Lord wants you to do.
Rupiah (rupah) 9 to 12
R:  wow. I've never heard that kind of thing. a dollar and some change.
R:   not putting much stake this evening, but excited for the weekend and Mon. That is a rap and we're out of here, enjoy your Friday.



PINKROSES:
C: I HAVE EXHANGED SOME CURRENCY I WANT YOU TO CALL THIS NUMBER TO TALK PRIVATE.
R: OKAY, WILL GLAD I DECIDED TO HANG AROUND TO GIVE YOU OPPORTUNITY TO SPEAK TO ME, I WILL GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH YOU
C:  THANK YOU

601
C: I DOING OKAY, LOOKING AT SUNSHINE ENJOYING DAY. I TALKED TO YOU LAST CALL, WAITING ON THIS BLESSING. WAITING, MUSIC LIGHTING MY DAY UP, TOUCHES MY HEART. GLAD PART OF EVERYTHING, SEND TONY, PAM, DC MY BLESSING. I AM HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL VEGAS 3X

772
R: WAKE UP
C: I AM AWAKE. APPRECIATION. WHAT WAS THE RENO ABOUT? I WAS INVOLVED COUPLE YEARS AGO GENERAL 64, I DO RECALL TONY TALKING FEW YEARS AGO RENO CHINA CONNECTION. THAT THE MAIN THURST OF THE RENO CONVERSATION?

R: I REMEMBER BACK THEN, ALOT OF THAT STUFF DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN TO, GLAD TONY DID. I DO BELIEVE THERE IS SOME TYPE OF FACTOR IN RENO SOME PEOPLE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE THERE BUT NOT KNOW WHEN. WE HEARD SO MUCH OF RENO THE LAST FEW YEARS. HEARD THIS HAS HAPPENED, GOING TO DO THIS, MONEY GOING TO FLOW, HALF THE STUFF NOT OCCURED, SOME OF IT FALSE HOPE, FABRICATION. YOU HAVE SOME POEPLE WHO DO IT INTENTIONALLY TO MIX YOU UP, TURN YOU OFF. EVERYBODY IN IRAQ DONT LOVE AMERICA. DIFFERENT PEOPLE OVER HTERE PUT UP WEBSITES TO SEEM AMERICA BEHIND IT. THAT IS WHERE THE TERM GURU CAME FROM TO GIVE ANYBODY A BAD NAME IF THEY COULD. FROM PTRS, MONTANA, EVERYBODY GOT DISRESPECT, THEY WANTED TO TURN FOLKS AWAY. NOT OUR GOVT, I REALLY DONT KNOW IF THEY DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE IT. IF I WAS THE GOVT AND YOU TAKE AWAY THE CALLS LIKE WE ARE DOING, TAKE AWAY WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING. TAKE AWAY OM. YOU TAKE AWAY ALL OF US TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF I WAS RUNNING THE GOVT, SURE LET THEM HAVE IT. WHAT I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO ALOT OF PEOPLE TO HAVE A LOT OF MONEY, THINK THEY WILL JUST SPEND IT. THE WORK OM AND TNT DOING, AND OTHERS TRYING TO DO. THE MILLIONS HOLDING THE CURRENCY WE ARE NOT GETTING TO ALL OF THEM. MAJORITY OF THE CURRENCY HOLDERS WILL WIND UP BROKE AFTER 2 TO 5 YEARS. UNLESS THEY LISTEN TO OTHERS. DONT KEEP WHAT YOU LEARN TO YOURSELF, TELL YOUR NEIGHBOR. DONT TRY TO BE GURU, JUST NEIGHBOR TO SHARE AND GROWS FROM THERE.

C: TONY DID A GREAT SERVICE TO RECOMMEND ROBBIN BOOK. TONY SAID WF WAS GOING TO COME OUT AND DO FINANCIAL PRESENTATION FOR THE TNT GROUP. THE SPECIFICS ARE YOU GET A BUNCH OF MONEY AND NOT MANAGE IT CORRECTLY IT IS GONE. CONCEPT OF ROBBIN, CLEANING LADY WHO SAVED HER EARNINGS FIRST, RETIRED HAD A NEST EGG, POWERFUL TESTIMONY. YOU DOING A TREMENDOUS SERVICE FOR THE GROUP. APPRECIATION VEGAS 3X.

610
C: ON THIS CALL, WEDNESDAY AFTER THE RECORDING OFF, THERE WAS SOME NEW INTEL PROVIDER AND ANOTHER LARGE BANK THAT WAS GOING TO BE EXCHANGING? ARE YOU ABLE TO TELL US WHO THOSE BANK IS? AND ANY NEW INTEL FOR TODAY?

R: NOT GOING TO DROP NAME OF BANK JUST YET. IT IS JUST ANOTHER BANK WE JUST NOT HAVE INSIDE CONNECTION. CLEARLY TIER 1 BANK. DIDNT HAVE WHAT I CALL INTEL CONNECTION WITH TIER 2 BANK, I THINKINGTHIS IS TIER 2 BANK.  THAT PERSON IS WHAT WE NEED TO GIVE US THE INSIGHT AT THEIR LEVEL. WE CANT HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE LIKE THAT. I LIKE HAVING 7 TO 8 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.  HAVING ANOTHER PERSON IN THAT SITUATION IS GREAT WILL HELP US MOVE ALONG, KNOWING TO SEE WHAT TO EXPECT.  OTHER SOURCE, WHAT YOU GOING TO DO ON RV DAY? THEN WHAT? SOME OF YOU WILL PACK UP AND GO MERRY WAY. SOME WILL LOOK AT ANNUITY, REAL ESTATE, INVESTMENT. SOME OF US SAY I AM HERE TO STAY.  THERE IS MONEY TO MAKE WITH COUNTRY THAT JUST MOVED ONE OR TWO DOLLARS. THAT IS THE MARKET WE WILL LOOK AT, CURRENCY JUST CHANGE ONE OR TWO DOLLARS. IF YOU HAVE A MILLION, AND IT JUST MOVE ONE DOLLAR, YOU JUST PICKED UP A MILLION BUCKS.  THAT IS WHERE WE ARE MIGRATING TO NOW, A GOOD ROAD MAP TO LOOK AT TO LEARN FROM TO ADVANCE IN THAT AREA. i AM EXCITED ABOUT THAT. I LOOK AT THEM AND DONT KNOW ALOT OF THINGS. I DONT KNOW WHAT I ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE. SO ANYTING YOU CAN TELL ME.

C: YOU GOING TO HAVE TO SIGN AN NDA, WILL THAT PRECLUDE YOU FROM HELPING US WHO WANT TO PROCEED INT HE CURRENCY MARKET?
R: NO I NOT THINK SO. YOU NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU RECIEVE. SAY I LOOKING AT CANADIAN MARKET, NOTHING TO DO WHAT I USE AS WITH DINAR. TOTALLY SEPARATE. WHAT I DID IN THE PAST TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN THE FUTURE. DIFFERENT CURRENCY.

C: APPRECIATION. REMEMBER THESE CALLS ARE NOT FREE. THOSE WHO ARE WORKING AND HAVE A FEW EXTRA DOLLARS, GOT TO TNTSUPERFANTASTIC.COM AND CLICK ON DONATE BUTTONG AND DONATE TODAY. RAY, PAM, TONY APPRECIATE YOU HELPING OUT. VEGAS 3X, RALIEGH 3X. NEGOTIATE 3X
R: HUNGRY, HAVE TO STOP, CALL THIS GENTLEMAN WHO EXCHANGED, CANT WAIT TO TALK TO H IM. GOING TO DO ONE MORE PERSON

641

C: ALOT OF GOOD INFO YOU PROVIDE ALL THE TIME. A CALL TO THANK YOU, APPRECIATION. THE SONG IS QUITE THE SONG. A LITTLE BANK STORY LAST FIRDAY, MY UNCLE WENT TO TELLERS WINDOW, THE GAL HAD HER FLOOR PEOPLE TO COME OVER TO CHECK RATE. THE BANK MANAGER, ASKED HIM TO COME BACK TOMORROW AND BRING CURRENCY, BEFORE HE COULD CHECK WHAT HE HAD, BUT WOULDNT SHOW HIM THE SCREEN.  WE DID LOSE OUR WM. HE JUST UP AND QUIT.

R: I WONDER WHY? LAUGHING
C: WE HAVE HAD TWO OF OUR TELLERS QUIT. IT BEEN EXCITING. TO MAKE MONEY LAST AND DO RIGHT THINGS WITH IT. C: RUPIAH. I  SAW 9 AND 12 DOLLARS.
R: WOW, I NEVER HEAR THAT KIND OF RATE FOR THE RUPIAH
C: YOU TALKED TO TONY IF SOME ONE COMES UP TO HIM FROM THE 614 AREA MAKE SURE HE TALK TO HIM. BYEZ
R: THIS WILL DO IT FOR TODAY. I WOULDNT PUT MUCH INTO THIS EVENING. BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN. EXCITED ABOUT THE WEEKEND GOING INTO MONDAY. WE WILL BE HERE TOGETHER TO THE END. THAT IS A WRAP, OUT OF HERE. ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY.

THANK YOU RAYREN, AND THANK YOU AZHOMBRE FOR HELPING OUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.