DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

TNT :Meeting with Wealth Manager at WF by Skelley1652, 6 JAN

    • skelley1652 said
      05:13 PM Jan 5, 2016
    I know that some people do not like bank stories. I also know that no matter how good the information is, a lot of people are going to berate the provider. I am very reluctant to post anything but, decided it may be encouraging to some. All that being said, I have a "Personal" bank story and, I think it is encouraging, thrilling and informative.
    Dec. 29, 2015. A friend of mine called his wealth manager at Wells Fargo to discuss something about trusts. In passing he told the WM about a friend of his [Myself] that was looking to build a relationship with a new bank and WM. My friend called me to find out if it was ok to give my number to said WM. My answer was yes. About 30 minutes later the WM called me. We scheduled an face to face the next day at 1:00 PM. By the way, this is in southern California.
    Dec. 30, 2015. The meeting with the WM was as follows. Introductions and a lot of chit chat, then comes the interesting part. He asked me if I banked with WF. I do not. "Well lets get you set up with an account now, so it will save time when the currency that you hold increases in value." [No, I did not leave anything out.] I had not mentioned a word about currency. I asked him what makes him think that I own currency? Did my friend mention it? WM-"No, he did not mention it, nor did you." "I assumed, that given the timing of our appointment and your desire to meet and build a relationship with a wealth manager, that you owned Dinar and other currency." Now he was the one who mentioned anything about currency.
    I asked him what he knew about foreign currency? He told me that he had many customers with currency. Specifically Dinar, Dong, Rhupia, and Zim. There were others, but those  were the "BIG 4" as he called them. Also, he said that he has "Hundreds" of contacts throughout the world that he gets information from concerning the "Revaluation" of multiple foreign currencies. His major contact is in Peru. This contact had told him to expect a "MAJOR REVALUATION" in the very near future.
    We talked some more about currency, and, I let him know that I hold 3 of those 4 currencies he listed. I never told him how much or each. He told me his intentions of helping with my Wealth Management after the revaluation. We discussed this at length. Suffice it to say, I am happy with this particular WM and his team. I did set up an account, and, asked him if there were any fees for said account? He told me there were none at this time and would probably never be any because of the amount of money that would be deposited into it. [Once again, I never said how much currency I hold.]
    I'll wrap it up. I asked him to call me when he gets information of the revaluation. He told me he would and also, asked me to call him if I heard anything before I got his call. I will. Be Blessed!! skelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.