DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, January 4, 2016

TNT CHAT UPDATE, 4 JAN

TNT :
  
eagle1 wrote Just got off the phone with my partners in Dubai and Mumbai, things seem to be shaking over there....Time will tell
    eagle1 wrote From my sources and what I'm hearing we should be close to seeing this.     
  
Tennwolfman wrote According to what I have been hearing--we should be hearing some really good stuff tomorrow
Tennwolfmanwrote 4m ago well, I am very joyous because of where we are and I am standing on the mountain top woooohoooo
  
LAS wrote Iko on OM - oil is flowing with tankers in gulf; Asian Markets dove into the red; OPEC slow production but wouldn't trust that; tidbit one contact says looking at tomorrow; nothing that he heard over the weekend happened; others things have shown up.


*****


platinumrunway wrote All banks know whats happening, they have known for a while. They cant let us know that, have to stick to the scripts until the curtain is pulled back.
   
chardinar wrote Wow, a little red in all the markets huh?
   
REI wrote 1068.3 Reality    
  
rsquared wrote All world wide markets are sharply down. US market futures are also sharply lower. Will be very interesting when US markets open. RV-- Come on down

chardinar wrote I saw China halt last night i got so excited wondering if this was it....didnt think I would sleep but just the opposite felt like my 5 year old self on Christmas Eve went right to sleep
    
greensteam wrote US futures for the dow jones is more than 300 pts. down already.
      *****

Late Sunday Night:

LAS:  Iko - oil is flowing with tankers in gulf; Asian Markets dove into the red; OPEC slow production but wouldn't trust that; tidbit one contact says looking at tomorrow; nothing that he heard over the weekend happened; others things have shown up;

TennWolfMan:  According to what I have been hearing--we should be hearing some really good stuff tomorrow…. I pray tomorrow will be a great day for us all

Eagle1: From my sources and what I'm hearing we should be close to seeing this.

ALLonghorn: The feeling tonight is tomorrow at the banks are really crank up the private exchanges, but only time will tell. The more private exchanges that take place the closer the public exchanges and is considered progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.