DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, January 14, 2016

TNT CHAT UPDATE, 14 JAN

TNT : 

Update:  Iko Ward:  Verification coming out of left field. Still waiting on my guy. Sit back and smile. It's not for me to announce this. But think of yourself as sitting in the chamber, waiting for the big guy to come and do his thing. Tonight.

Earlier:

Iko Ward : Forex...1054.2....OH YEH, UH HUH, THAT'S RIGHT, THAT'S RIGHT

I can't keep up with you guys anymore. Tonto, looks like our work here is done. Hmmm Chemosabe. I told you never to say "Hmmmm"

Guys, I'm waiting for a text sometime after ten. When it comes I'll check in. If it doesn't come I'll be too embarrassed to check in.

crude oil at 29.98! Oh my lawdy loo!
 
lonnieh43: IS Oil price a bad think
 
Iko Ward: lonnie, no, it is a very good thingthankful : Iko what time zone

Iko Wardwrote :  thankful, shame on you, there is only ONE time zone...EST...and only one place that matters. .mid-town Manhattan (and Texas)

zzzzzzzz :  Iko... is your text going to tell you that you won the 1.5B lottery??

Iko Ward : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chump change, baby

zzzzzzzz :  Don't be embarrased if you didn't win the lottery! LOL

Iko Wardwrote : ..didn't buy a ticket. ROI better on ZIM.

Iko Wardwrote : ZIM will have just one rate… Unf#$^ing believable!

olesailor :  iko you still seeing a zim rate at .36 or north thereof?

Iko Ward:  ole...that neighborhood...nobody knows for sure. Well, somebody does

Iko Ward:  Guys, be back after 10

************

MaggieMoo:  Looks like Asian markets are bloody again,,specifically Japan, as Iko predicted a few hours ago…. Japan market down 3.65%, nearly 650 points

Sundancer:  Maggie what time did they close China is close to their time zone they are still open awhile

Maggiemoo:  China open for 4 more hours,,,,Hong Kong down huge,,,Tokyo & Hong Kong have huge levels,,,they lose more points,,,Australia down

Dedar:  Australia is very tied in with China so it is affecting us big time.

BigCraig:  My take is , if China is investing in a country , they want a high rate sooooo I wouldn't be surprised….With Zimbabwe having resources like coal , copper , nickel, gold , platinum and iron ... The rate just might be a high one

************

SassyD:  Watch the world markets .......
http://money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/americas/?iid=H_MKT_QL

************

KMK: B of A positive bank chat
I went into open a new LLC acct and was chatting w PB. I asked if he was a wealth advisor also. He is considered a jack of all trades and said when you invest another would take over.

I mentioned that I have no money now but expect my currency to provide me with plenty. After we were done I was introduced to asst manager of branch who said do you have dinar? I smiled and said "now you admit this is real?"

 She said they were told to lie and that is shows LIVE but transactions won't go through!! So all of what we have been told she admitted was real for zim, dong and dinar!

She said it would change the world for all of us and would be glad to help me when it revalues. This was in Phoenix! Great day of positive news for us. We are so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.