DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

TNT CHAT SHORT UPDATE, 6 JAN

TNT:

Iko Ward : Hey guys, little bit of connecting the dots. Last Thursday there was not a single tanker at any Iranian / Kuwaite port but over 100 tankers in the Arabian Sea. Same over the weekend and also yesterday. Now we are hearing the Rial is RI'd, that we should be exchanging it sometime this week,, and suddenly 30 tankers showed up off the Zagros Petro Chemical Complex in Iran. They are moored, not yet transfering, Not what they say, follow the movement.


eagle1 :  I spoke with my partner in Mumbai today and he is hearing rumblings that there is going to be a major change in currency rates this week. Treat this as rumor, but I do trust my partner of 15 years in India.


Tennwolfman :oh by the way--i came back in to say---All church groups have exchanged(confirmed_ Admirals group firing up to go--bank memos have been passed out--we are set to go next and that should be any where from this moment on thru fri


Silverwing:   By saying the "church groups" have gotten exchanged could also mean that the paymaster for that group has the funds available for distribution. Doesn't mean all people have been notified. Breath and let's wait till Friday before condemnation sets in.

*****
UPDATED 

Elmerf123456:  Folks I'm sorry I've been away but I have been very sick but I am here to tell you that that post from Okie on Twitter is false Okey does not post on Twitter I called him this morning to ask him himself and he says that is a person that is using his name without his permission. Nuff Said.!

Elmerf123456:  Folks I'm sorry I've been away but I have been very sick but I am here to tell you that that post from Okie on Twitter is false Okey does not post on Twitter I called him this morning to ask him himself and he says that is a person that is using his name without his permission. Nuff Said.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.