DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, January 30, 2016

TNT :Bank Story by celebraterv, 30 JAN

    • celebraterv said
      03:59 PM Jan 29, 2016
    To God Be the Glory! 
    2 weeks ago,I stopped at a WF in the Midwest asked about Private Banking and Wealth Management. The Customer Service Representative told me this WF does not have those services. She redirected me to call a PB in a Private Banking store in an an exclusive area of town. 
    I left several messages with the Private Banker who took about 2 weeks to return my call. She apologized and said that she had been on vacation.
    I told her that I had completed trust documents and wanted to set up a trust account. I had an appointment with her today. She did not ask a whole lot of questions. She said my trust document show the right details and was fine to set up the account. I asked her some  choice questions about her background and experience. She told me that she was salaried and handled portfolios of$ 250,000-$1,000,000. I told her that my deposit would be well over that to be used for missions,  ministries and humanitarian causes. My trust document had been set up with a ein # and notarized over 3years ago!
    She instantly told me that I would benefit from a wealth management team located in a corporate area if WF in a wealthy suburb.
    She called the Wealth Manager with my info.
    She scanned my document and gave me a wealth managent packet with perks and services.
    SHE NEVER ONCE ASKED WHAT WAS MY INHERITANCE!!! I THOUGHT THAT WAS A LITTLE STRANGE.I NEVER TOLD HER ABOUT ANY CURRENCIES.I WAS NOT LED TO DO SO!
     I also called the wealth manager to introduce myself on her voicemail after leaving the private banker.(she was very nice and helpful)
    The wealth manager will arrange to meet me at a private meeting spot in town!!! I am looking forward to connecting with her.
    I PRAISE GOD FOR A SUPERNATURAL OPEN DOOR!!!
    I PRAYED ON MY WAY TO THIS APPOINTMENT THAT THIS MYSTERY WOULD DROP AND A CONNECTION COULD BE MADE TO ADVANCE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE AND HIS WILL CAN BE FULFILLED ON EARTH.
    NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR GOD!!!!!!!
    WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.
    I HOPE SOMEONE IS ENCOURAGED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.