DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

TNT :B of A positive bank chat, 13 JAN

    • kmk said
      04:30 PM Jan 13, 2016
    I went into open a new LLC acct and was chatting w PB. I asked if he was a wealth advisor also. He is considered a jack of all trades and said when you invest another would take over. I mentioned that I have no money now but expect my currency to provide me with plenty. After we were done I was introduced to asst manager of branch who said do you have dinar? I smiled and said "now you admit this is real?"  She said they were told to lie and that is shows LIVE but transactions won't go through!! So all of what we have been told she admitted was real for zim, dong and dinar! She said it would change the world for all of us and would be glad to help me when it revalues. This was in Phoenix! Great day of positive news for us. We are so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.