Friday, December 18, 2015

TNT :Wolfy's bank info 12-18-15, 18 DEC

    • Tennwolfman said
      11:04 AM Dec 18, 2015
    My WM told me to call her today by 12 noon est if I hadnt heard from her.  So I waited until around 12 noon and called.  She told me the rates were still on the screens and was still off of the hold that has been placed on them.  She said they were waiting on the release to come down the channel from their upper bank management.  She said thats all they were waiting on. She assured me that she had my personal info on file and I would get a call when(not if) it was released to be exchanged. She is excited because she also owns currency. She told me she was working a 30 day notice after RV to help train someone else and then she was gone. Thats it for now.. Wolfy out--peace to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.