DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, December 26, 2015

TNT :A Wolfy Goodbye, 26 DEC

    • Tennwolfman said
      01:02 PM Dec 26, 2015
    This may just be my goodbye.  I have been told to keep silent. As some in here alresdy know. This to me means one thing--we must be getting very very close now.  When I come into chat now, I get blasted by some that ask all kinds of questions like who told you that and where did that come from and why would they ask you to keep quite when everyone else is saying what they want to.  So whit this being the way it is I am not sure if I will be back in chat again. Now I wanted to let you know that I LOVE most of you very much and I only wanted to help.  I think I did and now my job is done--We are there and I must stop with the info now.  I wanted to start this thread because I want to keep all the comments in a file so I can remember you all forever as the best people on this earth and I truly mean that. Its been really special getting to know so many wonderful people. You have held my hand in troubled times and prayed for me and my Family members many times. I will treasure your friendship always...  I really think this is it so I am wishing all of you the best. God bless each one of you.   Love you all - Wolfy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.