Highlights of TNT conference call. Updated as the call progresses.
Ray: We are still yet waiting. Things are in process. Some things have taken place. Some of the stuff pretty much true. Some info that some things did take place and we have proof to back it but it didn't happen for you and I. A lot of folks and bank people expecting it, Tuesday/Wednesday.
Some people tried some things on Saturday and told to come back on Monday. We know of appointments this week, talking and maybe exchanging. Numerous people . . .talked to bank people and they were waiting for authorization codes. One person went to his bank this morning and there was a sign on the door, “No currency exchanges until after 11:30 am."
CURRENT WINDOW: Ray: A lot of folks and bank people expecting it, Tuesday/Wednesday. . . Now is my time frame . . .window.
IRAQ: Tariffs and budget going into effect Jan 1, are milestones they need a new rate for. Ray: Looking for an announcement, maybe today, to be made from the mosques. A rumbling among the people of a new rate across the country that is to show today. If this rumbling situation continues, it may be like over here, and happens . . .a transition takes place and then the government acknowledges this is what we've done. An after the fact like we expect here in US.
- Mosques Ray: Cameras are on the mosque 24 hours a day live. If there was rioting, etc. we would see it. Have not seen anything saying unrest among the citizens. nor heard anything about unrest among the citizens. Whispering going on among the citizens of a new currency rate to be announced today.
- Rates: ZIM: Ray: To the best of my knowledge, yes, still viable and still in the basket.
EXCHANGING: If no Tweet or release of 800 numbers you can watch the currency exchange sites and currency converters for a rate change. Ray: It will unfold one way or the other and you will know about it. The concept to get us through in a hurry could still be in effect.
EXCHANGING FOR SKR: Ray said the people he knew who did that were first told they would have their money in 24-48 hours and that has turned into months. Also, they could not take a loan out using the SKR as collateral.
RAY: That's all have time for today. Anticpating more information. Anticipating some type of action. Time will tell if info/action comes throuh this afternoon or any time this week. Going to stay optimistic and wait. We can not do anything to force it to stop it. If anything happens you will receive a Tweet form me to keep you informed. Keep your head up. Never know the minute, hour or day. We are waiting. Watching and waiting.