DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, December 7, 2015

TNT CC NOTES, 7 DEC

Replay 605.562.3179, PIN CODE 409029#
RayRen:  Good afternoon, TNT family!  Today is Monday, December 7, 2015.  This is RayRen98 and with Already Blessed we will get this show on the road. It’s almost show time on this Marvelous Monday.  We have information updates.
Did we think we would hear the same information as Friday?  There was an early meeting that afternoon, discussing why certain things did not come through.  All was good and interesting, and we went through the weekend with high expectations.  News came from Iraq that the RV has begun… that’s consistent.  This currency can now float.  We had more indications of lower denoms, erratic from different regions.   A video when viral saying dinar was a 122 for 100 dollars, meaning each dinar is worth about 80 cents.  That is true in Iraq.  We connected with our best contacts, and lower denoms are in people’s hands in some areas.  We believe it is taking place, just not widespread  yet.
We hear the RI took place on the 1st but not a ton of confirmation.  People are counting the days it goes to RV, with lots of projections.  Time will tell.  What are bond holders getting?  Information went out to them, similar to what we are looking for.
We have information that TRNs are active.  We project that bank codes will be active on Tuesday, then on Wednesday green light for RV activation.  We don’t know why it didn’t take place over the weekend.
When a person says “we are in same place as last year”, I say NO!  So many things have changed. There is a computer on sale for 175 dinar;  how much would that equate to? Members are looking on Craigslist and seeing ads for 10,000 for a car;  what would 10K dinar have to equal to buy an automobile? There have been people with three separate stories of getting loans for cars based on the perceived value of their currency.  This is very exciting information.
If you are sitting on the fence, too many things happening and too many open door not to realize this opportunity is within our reach.  People have been calling me saying they are being called by their banks and told all five currencies will be exchanged.  Some Canadians are being able to exchange zim.  We still don’t know the exact hour or day, but will all this information, we have to believe we are very much in the week. Time will tell what day – any hour of any day looks good for this process, with the information we have received.  More info will flow after the end of this call, with confirmations as the day trickles by.
Are we prepared for this lifestyle change?  I’m not telling anyone, but people close to you will know that something has changed.  If you don’t spend any of this money, what is the point?  So people will know something is happening. I want to help people, my family, friends and neighbors, and those will have ramifications as well.  So when I say “Are you ready?” I don’t mean are you ready to exchange, but are you ready for how your whole life will change?  There are ways that we do certain things, and also how we live our lives.  Are you ready?  The time is very close.
That’s it for intel at the moment.  Let’s take some questions.
508 caller:  Merry Christmas!  [Appreciation]  I live on Cape Cod, and none of the banks here seem to know anything or have a machine;  they have to send out for currency if you want any.  We don’t have a WF, and the BoA doesn’t deal with currency.  I’ve talked to the WM at WF in Boston and he is out to lunch so I wouldn’t trust him with my money.  Where there will be a bank that exchanges near here?
RayRen:  Did you speak to them about exchanging?
Caller:  yes, I said I had some Chinese money, and they said they didn’t know, they’d have to send it out and verify it, etc.
RayRen:  Yes, you will have to look for a bank that is more favorable to your conditions.  I have no idea how far you will have to travel, but that would mean nothing to me in terms of maximizing this.
Caller:  Connecticut? New York?  I don’t want to deal with the currency dealers.  Do you hear of anyone exchanging on the East Coast?  I’m traveling to NC for Christmas?  Where would I go if it’s after next Wednesday?
RayRen:  If the banks don’t provide 800 numbers to us all, I’m sure all the members will post numbers in the forum.
Caller:  I’m not a member of the forum.
RayRen:  There is a link you can click on to show the information even if you are not a member. If available, if the members start reporting their locations, we’ll try to put it in the public sector where non-members can access it.  I’ll try to get that done for you.  There will be someone looking at for you, some way, somehow.
303 caller:  Regarding the website, I was on tntsuperfantastic.com forever, and you had a display for the 800 numbers, and that has been removed.  How do I get that again?  Also, I cannot seem to work the tntshowtime link.
RayRen:  That has been removed because they haven’t given us that information but as soon as it’s available, our web techs will make sure it gets on the sites.  You have to be a member to get on tntshowtime.activeboard.com.
Caller:  Ah, I’m not a member;  I always looked to stage3alpha and then they closed the TNT site.  I do look at the latest Blasts and tweets, and the latest one is on 2. December.
RayRen: That is the public part, that you don’t have to be a member to see. The rest of the forum you have to be a member to be there.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
512 caller:  Looks like everything is coming down the track.  I thought they transferred the RV release to the IMF a few weeks ago and then we expected it to happen pretty quickly. Now we understand there is a three-letter agency involved, probably within our admin-istration?  How are they circumventing the IMF, Iraq, etc>
RayRen:  I don’t see a delay taking place. All the information indicates that this is moving – adverts at ridiculously low prices, loans, etc. We are waiting at the bus stop and you know that bus is coming.
Caller:   Tony said that there were various delays from that three-letter agency, after the agreements with Iraq and so on. I’ve tried to get on the calls several times to address that situation… that there were eight different delays.
RayRen:  I know of no activity stopping anything. I see it in effect, and our Iraqi contacts are saying the same.  I do believe it’s in progress, and I don’t think any agency is slowing it down or stopping it.  It’s just taking its natural progression and we don’t know how long that will take.
Caller:  Like everyone else, I’m frustrated that we are so close to Christmas and I don’t want the same thing to happen as last year and the year before.  Now some gurus are saying March 1st!
RayRen: Based on what?  If there is no substance, don’t receive it!  What I am receiving is that we are anticipating people exchanging this week.  On Craigslist, cars are being listed at 10,000 dinar, and that doesn’t make sense if the currency hasn’t changed value.  The same is true of the lower denominations.  If there is something back up 1. March, then I will receive it and make plans accordingly.  If not… if they don’t tell you why, then so far as I’m concerned it’s come out of thin air.  Don’t believe it unless there is substance to back it up.
Caller:  [same again]  We want to see this come through before Christmas.
RayRen:  We expect this before Christmas but there are no guarantees – no one has promised this before then.  When I see the information, that is reality to me and it’s on the move.  We can be there any hour or any day.  If it happens by March 1, then I’ll see you there.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
313 caller:  No question but I also read the IMF is in Iraq, I think that is a good thing.  Is Tony going to be back for the last call?
RayRen:  I don’t know.  We’ll see what the future holds for us.  We’re very optimistic.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
312 caller:  I dial in as early as I can!  I have a small bank story.  I called my bank contact just before the call;  we haven’t talked for a few months.  In the past, he said that they had talked about the currencies a little bit, and we bantered a bit.   This time he was much more informed.  He is a private banker, and they had received the memo and they will be doing exchanges… including the Iraqi dinar.  He was glad I had called and said he will put my number in his “to call file” when the time comes.  He said he might be calling this week!  I said that if I don’t hear from him, I do have another bank contact, but he said, “Oh, no, you will hear from me!”  So he had a lot more information than when we spoke last, and that is more confirmation that the banks have received memos and are knowing and doing things.  I’m excited to have this confirmation on a personal level.  I look forward to hearing from him this week.  He sounded excited and knows this is happening.
RayRen: We haven’t heard any other confirmations so far today, but look to get more of that kind of banking information as the day unfolds, as to what happened (or didn’t happen) on Friday and over the weekend.  I am anticipating their receiving us this week. Some have dropped information into chat, OM, texting me of their first-hand experiences talking with bank people and being received.  The bank people are even saying “send me some people”.  That is new, and that should have some meaning to you. They are ready! I think they are ready for right now, not 1. March.  I don’t think they are getting excited now for something four months down the road.
Caller: This guy this morning sounded like he was talking to a long-lost friend. [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
770 caller:  This seems to have been moved down the road so many times.  How far as we away from NOT getting the cheese moved again?  Where is the truth at?
RayRen: The truth is in all of it!  Monday/Tuesday was an expectation, not a promise, at least not from TNT.  It’s something to look forward to.  Then hearing what took place over the weekend… I’m feeling very good about the progress that it is moving us forward.  I don’t think the cheese has been moved, we haven’t got close enough to see it!  It is as it is.  Hang in there and we’ll see it through to the end.
954 caller:  Good afternoon!  I forgot to put my hand down.  All my questions have been answered.
816 caller:  I was curious about something on DinarDetectives yesterday that said that if it didn’t happen by today, there would be hyper-inflation.
RayRen:  We’ve had some conditions like that in the past, like when the US’s credit rating dropped and we were all going to hell in a hand basket. We got it back, everyone still went to work, and life went on.  Whenever I hear “or else”, I know life will still go on.
Caller; Do you think we will have this before Christmas?
RayRen:  Based on things that happened this weekend, I do believe and feel this IS in progress. We were told it started in Iraq, with lower denoms being distributed in some areas and exchanges at 122 dinar to 100 dollars.  So I have every reason to believe we will see this before Christmas, although I don’t have definitive information.
Caller:  I talked to Bank of America last year and they said they would NEVER trade in those currencies. Then a few weeks ago, I went to the head lady and asked about exchanging foreign currencies. I told her which ones I have, and she said that until this is  lifted she cannot, but afterwards she can exchange those currencies. I wonder if I should go in again and ask if she can exchange now.
RayRen:  Nothing beats a failure but a try.  It’s showing on the screens, and some people are getting loans based on the perceived value of these currencies. That is in the USA, and all across the US.  Just think of the ones who are not coming us… we just hear certain things, and not others until the events are in the past.
Caller:  My son knows they are exchanging in Canada, and he asked if he can go there and exchange…
RayRen:  I don’t know if Americans can go to Canada and exchange, what conditions are involved.  All a Canadian bank and ask their requirements.  Keep in mind that the US rates are supposed to be better than anywhere else, so I would prefer to exchange in the US.  You do want to shop around, but that is what I’ve been told.  Remember also that the Canadian banks will be exchanging to Canadian dollars;  ask what that would be in US dollars.
Caller:  There are many people I want to help at Christmas time.  RV, RV, RV!
RayRen:  Time flies when you are having fun!  Pam?
Pam:  I’m all set – thanks, everybody.  I hope this is our week!
RayRen:  I hope this is our week.  Are you ready? Are you really, really ready?  There are many things that need to be included in that.  Check your IDs, that you have photo IDs and that they are current.  If you are exchanging in your  personal name and plan to move the currency over to an entity, make sure you have a POD (payable on death) so that if anything happens to you before you can move the funds, your beneficiaries can receive those funds smoothly.  This is for single folks;  married people will have each other.  Talk it over with the bank and make sure you have a POD so that your beneficiary would only have to show a death certificate to receive those funds without going through probate.
Also, make an inventory of your currency, especially if they bank has to send it away for verification.  Hopefully most will verify it on the spot, they will sign off on it and give you a receipt.
This is Marvelous Monday. I’m not looking forward to doing a call on Wednesday because I hope we will have it in our hands by then. It sure looks good or this to be our week. Thanks for spending this time on the call with us.  TNT wishes you a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.