Thursday, December 31, 2015


TNT Call notes 31-December-2015

RayRen:  Good afternoon, welcome everyone.  Today has been a day already. [This is not the usual scheduled call.]  Let’s get the recording on and we will get underway.  Good morning TNT super-fantastic family!  It is Thursday, December 31, 2015, the last day of the year.  We didn’t think we would be here, but we are here on this side of the RV. That’s okay, though;  when you finally  know what the plan is, that is alright. That’s what we have wanted to know:  the daily, weekly, monthly plan.  I will share as much as I possibly can.  Nobody has said not to say anything, so we will close out the year with a bang.  I will give you what I’m hearing, some of what I know, and some of the documentary proof – I just won’t say which is which, so they cannot say I said too much!
We are in a great place.  A lot of things have been said and we’ve been reading different things, and parts have been true.  Here’s what I can share about where we are in this process, which is very much underway and soon to be completed.  I’ll work from Canada to the USA to Iraq. 
The Canadian information we’ve been able to compile over the timeframe is that we have heard some exchange activity especially with the zim being live on some of the screens.  Some of you have called us, and some banks have confirmed that some activity has been taking place, with some actually exchanging and some waiting for exchange.  As far as I understand from the Canadian side of things, they are ready, willing and able to exchange, just waiting for authorization with live rates on the screen – nosebleed rates, as I understand it.  They are at high levels of expectation.
IN the USA, what have we NOT heard?  Some people have been calling the banks, and some banks have told them to come down and exchange their zim, and either the rates have disappeared or the amounts were too high!  Even on Christmas Day some people were at the banks.  Now we are hearing of appointments in January where people have been told to bring in their currency for the purpose of exchanging.  Some are discussing exchanging zim, dong, rupiah, dinar, Afghani – all are being discussed. Yesterday some people wen to the bank – the banks said they were on the screen and they attempted to exchange but they just didn’t clear.  This is for a combination of currencies, and that should be a signal to you.  Other banks have been told to stop selling currencies – why?  At this late in the process, they are anticipating exchanges because they are waiting for the dust to settle on certain currencies.  Some messages say “hurry up and buy if you plan to, before it’s too late.”
Many  of these messages come from you, the listeners.  Our intel team has tripled in the US.  We have bank memos, with specific instructions letting them know when it’s time to start exchanging.  I’m trying to get a copy of one of those.  Some banks have seen it, and some have not – there are instructions on when to expect us and what to do with us.
Across the water in Iraq, it’s New Year’s Eve.  There is activity in the  mosques and talk of the president making announcements.  The Budget is due out the first of the year, which means tonight from our perspective. Will this be the magic date for things to come out, such as the Budget, the RV, the rates?  All these things that have been a mystery to us are not supposed to be a mystery after 1. January, which is tonight in Iraq.  We will see the rate the Budget is based on, and all the calculations that the rates are based on – the international rate of the dinar.  There will be answers about back pay, retroactive pay, the money that Kurdistan will be receiving, smart cards… we should see all that in print in the Budget.
A number of things will be revealed when the Budget is published in the Gazette.  There are not a lot of pages, but enough to keep you busy!
Coming back to the US, and exchange activity… we have been hearing about that, because you are the ones who are in the midst of it.  I have heard from groups who have done their exchanges and have their funds.  Some are doing private contracts.  When individual people are telling me that they have gone in and done this and that – they haven’t signed NDAs, and we have proof of what they have been doing.  Before too much longer, you will see that proof.  When you are in that position (to see the proof) you won’t care, because you will be enjoying it yourself. 
It’s still happening any second, any minute, any hour.  We’ll see what the first reveals.  Let’s just wait a little bit longer, and let’s see what unfolds as the day goes into night, and as night goes into morning.  It’s going to be an interesting time and we will definitely celebrating a New year and other things, too.  The next call I will be doing will definitely be IT, and I’m looking forward to doing it.  Let me shift over to a few questions from you.  Those who have recently asked questions, I am asking you to put your hands down.  Let’s close out the year with those who haven’t had a chance to ask a question.  If you don’t have a question, only have New Year greetings, please put your hands down now.  This should be first time callers only, please.  If this is not your first time, put your hands down.  Let’s talk to some first-timers and hear what’s on their minds.
850 caller:  You can’t imagine how fantabulous I am!  I’m in the same boat as you!  I’ve been following for 2-3 years.  You talked about diversification, and there is one area where that doesn’t work:  marriage.   How is Tony?  [R:  He’s fine.]  My wife and I have had an in vivo trust for the last 30 years;  should I set up an account in the name of that trust? Everything not in the trust now will (on our deaths) go into the trust to benefit our two daughters, who are both of age.
RayRen:  What is your objective in putting your currency in that trust?  Is this part of an asset-protection strategy or an estate strategy?  Will that trust give you asset protection while you are living or only after you die?
Caller:  We were told that if we have a lawsuit against us, our assets can only be sold at fair market value, not lower, so I guess it’s for asset protection.
RayRen:  If it can be sold, it’s not protected.  I would look at a complex trust, because that tool would give you asset protection and other tools as well.  They would work together.  That trust would have to have its own bank account.  The whole idea about asset protection is that if I’m suing you, I’m going after what you own.  To handle that, we stop owning things and just control or manage them instead. If someone wants to sue you for everything you own, don’t own anything. 
Caller:  So you suggest I create a complex trust and put my bank accounts under that?
RayRen:  That’s what I would do, anyway.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Happy New Year!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
772  caller:  Regarding Multi-currency Accounts (MCAs), with the rate changes that can occur, I imagine it would be advantageous to transfer currencies into an MCA and wait for the rates to change.
RayRen:  You would have to exchange into US dollars and then put it into an MCA>
Caller:  That obviates the whole strategy of putting the currencies directly into the MCA and exchanging when the rates go up.
RayRen:  From what we’ve been told, the banks will make you exchange first.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Happy New Year!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
479 caller:  On Tuesday we heard we were in a 72-hour window starting at 4pm – did you hear that?  That would put the deadline at 4pm tomorrow…
RayRen: You would have to ask the person who gave you that information.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Happy New Year! 
208 caller:  How are you?  Can we go out with a bang and give us the rates?  [Appreciation]  Happy New Year!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
RayRen:  The rates are every-changing from all we’ve heard in the last few months. I don’t know what they are this minute.  I did ask one bank source this morning but they couldn’t see the rates today. 
325 caller:  This is my first time!  I listen a lot, but usually I’m working at this time.  A week and half ago, people said they saw the bank employees working at the weekend.  Have you heard anything about bank people not being allowed to buy currency?
RayRen:  I’ve had bank employees tell me they have had to sign documents agreeing not to buy currency, and I’ve heard about a court case where an employee is being sued for doing that after signing such a document. 
Caller:  Have you heard anything about Iran sanctions being lifted tomorrow?
RayRen:  I have heard that the President has signed an order lifting those sanctions once certain conditions have been met, and they have not as yet.  When that happens, I imagine the Iranian currency will pop back up to its usual level.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Happy New Year!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
808 caller:  There’s a question I’ve been asking for a while.  Hawaii doesn’t have any tier 1 banks, although there is a WF investment center here.  I have asked the VP of investments and she doesn’t know anything.  How will this be handled in Hawaii?  We only have tier 2 banks and most of them are saying they cannot afford to handle these exchanges although they know it’s coming down the pike.  Will they open some exchange center?  Or will we have to go to the mainland?
RayRen:  At this point you can utilize the forum and check with members who know of any banks in Hawaii that do currency exchanges…
Caller:  I have tried that, but no one has posted any answers in any of the forums.
RayRen:  Maybe now that we are addressing it someone will answer you.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Happy New Year!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  Aloha!
951 caller:  I’ve been talking to the local banks here, and they are still not admitting anything.  Should I wait on them or wait for the 800 numbers.  The local banks do exchange foreign currency but they are not admitting anything about the RV.
RayRen:  That will change, as long as you  know banks in your area who deal in foreign currency.  A year ago we couldn’t find anyone to talk about these exchanges, but now we are getting stories every day.  If we don’t get 800 numbers, call those banks who do foreign exchange, and they will be singing a different tune.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Happy New Year!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
225 caller:  Thanks to you all… hoping everyone is doing well as we end this year.  As I searched on my computer, Dinar Detectives didn’t come up and ‘we are the people” is not being recognized on twitter.  I hope this is not an attempt to stop us…
RayRen:  I sent out the tweet twice, without the link, so maybe there is a glitch.  We are wrapping up anyway, so any such attempt would be futile.
Caller:  I miss Tony, DC and Pam.  Happy New Year!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
RayRen: You will hear from them again, I feel sure.  Pam is on the last bit of her vacation.  IF we have the need to be here in January, Pam will be here.
334 caller:  I’ve been listening to you all for five years, and this is my first time on the call.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  Happy New Year!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
619 caller:  First time caller, listening for five years.  I have the same background as Tony and DC.  I’m trying to understand why a process to do with the federal government, why is that being handled by the banks, private organizations that are set up for profit?  Surely the government could have set up temporary offices to accept currency through the Treasury?
RayRen:  I don’t’ know all the elements so it’s difficult to answer that question.  The banks are the locations that are able to exchange currencies, and naturally they get a fee for that.   We would still need the banking side because even if the government said they could accept the currency, they would have to give me a check that I would have to deposit, so I might as well go straight to the bank.
Caller:  I get that, but it seems to me that the banks are going to take their money out of the hide of the public.  I would have thought the government’s job is to protect me from that.  Also, how are we to understand what is going on here.  I feel as if the banks have set this up such that we are getting less information rather than more.  Since DC has been gone, there has been less information about the structure, such as taxes, etc.  I don’t understand why I should not know how to protect myself and to know what the ground rules are.
RayRen:  I understand how you feel.  When Tony and DC were here, the banks were not telling us exactly what was to take place then, either.  We told you what possibilities the banks presented to us, and there has been nothing new.  We are giving you the same remedies or suggestions about what to do if X or Y takes place. We don’t have any new information on what the banks might do.  If we get information like that, we will tell you.  DC still gets information and I communicate with him.  If there is new information, you hear it from me.  If  there is nothing new, we have to rely on what we have already heard.  The banks have not been giving us anything new for a long time. If people get info from the bank employees, then the banks clamp down on that.  They are still training people and security is still showing up;  they are sending out memos to their people, but otherwise there is no information, so you are getting the same information  from me as you would have go from Tony and DC.
Caller:  I do understand that, and although I’m not religious, I do get that this is going to be a blessings.  I just don’t understand why this has to be such a labyrinth.  So… Cannes, Tokyo, Rio and Vegas, and may we all be blessed.
407 caller:  To the banks, it would be great if they reserved the contract rate for those who have been in the service.  I’m going to contract rate because I hope it will go to service people.  Tony, Tony, Tony and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
RayRen:  Happy New Year to you!  I’m going to leave you with a final message.  The tweet that went out said to listen to the artists:  I will go over a list, and their titles and lyrics will give you a very distinct message.  Before that, on behalf of all of the team here on TNT, so that three times a week you could receive something that makes a difference and helps you to move along… all those volunteers… thank you for hanging out with us all year and being part of the solution and not part of the problem. 
If you didn’t get anything else out of the intel I started with, listen to these songs and the order I put them in.  We’ll speak again when the time is right.
Darius Rucker:  It won’t be like this for long
Porter Wagner:  I’ve enjoyed As Much As I Can Stand.
Kirk Franklin:  Better Day
James Fortune:  I Believe
Willy Nelson:  The Party’s Over
Kurt Franklin:  This Is IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.