Wednesday, December 23, 2015


Replay 605.562.3179, PIN CODE 409029#

RayRen:  We are READY!  Good afternoon, super-fantastic TNT family!  Today is Wednesday, December 23, 2015.  [Doing audio checks]  It’s yet another ‘When Will We See It Wednesday’.  Lots of folks anticipating you will see it pretty soon.  We think they still want us to see this by Christmas – it won’t be completed by Xmas, but it could be well underway, getting things going.  That is still the anticipation, to have it initiated before Christmas on the public side. The private side is already being taken care of.  The public side is anticipating getting it started by Christmas, and it’s two days until Christmas.  The banks are looking and preparing to make a move.  All the things that need to be done appear to be done.  The tariffs will go live with the Budget on 1. January. We’re not getting any reports of lower denominations in Baghdad, although they are showing up in other areas.  When it hits Baghdad, we are done.  We have some reports for Baghdad, but not from citizens.  There are lower denoms in other areas, but they are still valueless so far.
Appointments are being made in the US;  one person who had an appointment for this morning called me and said his has been moved to 30 January.  I haven’t heard from others who I know have appointments;  they will contact me this evening.  Banks are saying they are anticipating some exchange centers being open on Christmas Day – that is what is being passed behind their walls.  I know some members who have appointments scheduled for 25. December, and they will go ‘talk’.  Some appointments are being made on New Year’s Day as well. WE have always been told that the groups will go first, private exchanges, then the public.
Some new information coming to me is that some groups have started to exchange, and they have given me the locations and rates that they have exchanged at.  That is progress!  I haven’t had a chance to confirm it, but why would they want to lie, and give me that exact information of where, who and how much was involved.  It’s coming along;  our turn is close.  You could even say it’s here, although we don’t know the exact time or day.  Bank people are seeing live rates, and they just cannot exchange for the general public.  On the private side, we are hearing a lot of different things, with rates all over the place.  Info is flowing on all sides, and time will tell all.  All we can tell you is what we are receiving and where we think we are in the process.  For all intents and purposes, we are there… we just don’t know the exact date and time. That bank people are making appointments, and they are hearing some are doing this or that.  Some are shifting to alternate locations, for reasons of security or secrecy.  We have heard some banks will be working 16-hour shifts;  what are they expecting?  We can read between the lines and figure it out.  Let’s sit back, relax, and enjoy this process.  Are you ready to do this?
I am expecting some other information in a little bit, but that’s all the info I have at the moment.  Let’s take some questions:
302 caller:  You mentioned a bank memo on 4. December, saying the Fed, IMF and UST released the RV immediately.  Have you got a copy of that?
RayRen: I haven’t see the memo myself, but multiple people in the banks have seen it. I  don’t’ ask them to send me a copy.  That is not hearsay;  they have actually seen it.
Caller:  So every major bank should have this memo and WMs should have a copy, right?
RayRen:  Not necessarily… and it doesn’t matter because we still haven’t exchanged.  Let’s not make it more than we are told.  Even if I had a copy of that memo, what difference would that mean today?
Caller:  It’s just we hear things and we don’t’ see them. Thanks for the information you are passing on.  Let’s hope it is all happening, and we are not here on Monday, wondering.
RayRen:  We could be here next Monday, so plan for that as well.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Merry Christmas!
512 caller:  I’m glad everything is going great… great news today. There is always going to be the negative guy, and we don’t’ need to listen to them.
RayRen:  No matter how solid that information may have been, the banks might have the memo, but they cannot do anything until they have the codes!
Caller:  I guess he’s waiting for someone to knock on his door!  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
770/404 caller   The fact that bank personnel might be working for Christmas, I presume that there will not be a standard Friday call this week?  If there is information, I’m sure you will be tweeting us, and not being pulled away from your family dinner.  If the bottom falls out and they actually release the RV, you still might not have a call on Christmas Day!
Caller:  Just wanted to share with everyone so they will not be expecting a Friday call.  You mentioned that groups are going through, with rates and locations – when will you share that information?
RayRen:  By the time I can tell you that, you won’t care because you’ll be at the bank anyway.  It’s sensitive information, and I shared it to encourage everyone, to indicate that this is actually happening.
Caller:  There is a rumor that the Zimbabwe dollar has RVed…
RayRen:  If people are exchanging the zim, there is clearly something taking place.  I talked to someone six weeks who exchanged zim, and I’ve heard from several other members, including one in Africa.  Also, bank people are seeing it on the screens.  They must have RVed if people are exchanging.
Caller:  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
RayRen:  My internet service is going crazy, and the board has gone down for the moment.  Hang on while I re-initialize.
Caller:  A wish I had long ago was to be the last caller on the very last call, so if you want to sign off, that would make my dream come true!
RayRen:  I was going to make this a short call anyway.
405 caller:  In the news articles, we have seen that PM ABadi is in China, signing various agreements.  How does that relate to us pushng forward, seeing this direct contact between China and Iraq?  We’ve been told all along that China needs the dinar for oil credits.  How is this affecting the RV?
RayRen:  Based on what we have heard and what we are all owed to say, China is hooked into dinar and gong and zim, so I don’t think this is really affecting it.
Caller:  We have been hearing that WF is the lead bank, and they are also connected to China, so… [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
941 caller:  So do you think this real today?
RayRen:  I report, you decide.  I thought it was real yesterday and last week. I have contacts who have scheduled appointments, and some are rescheduled. We get to wait and plain, wait and plan.
Caller:  Lots of planning;  not much we can do since some of the banks won’t even talk to you.  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
865 caller:  I have three brothers, just like you.  My oldest brother is like Tony;  my other brother is like DC, and now I’m like Ray myself.  If someone gets under your skin , you go <click> as if you’ve lost their number.  I’m in Michigan, part of the Admiral’s group, and then part of the Gen64 group, and I know they have given out 800 numbers.  I already know the numbers from the Trinity. I think you are all that and a bag of chips.  I was praying for you this morning.  If your throat bothers you, gargle with hydrogen peroxide, it will clear it right away.  Meanwhile, keep taking the center road.  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
281 caller:  We’re just in great expectation and we appreciate all you are reporting. God is perfecting everything that concerns us, in the appointed time, and we believe that is before the end of the year.  Merry Christmas!  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
646 caller:  I’m encouraged by the news and hoping for a fabulous 2016!  So long as it’s the beginning of January, that will be sweet.  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
RayRen: Yes, very much so… looking forward to that.
313 caller:  I’ve been watching the CBI website, with the date on the bottom. Today they didn’t change the date.  What do you think about that?
RayRen:  It could be a number of things – we’ll just have to wait and see.
Caller:  I think they’ll change it in the middle of the night.  I believe we are here.  Merry Christmas to you, the crew, and the callers.  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
561 caller:  I called the bank and talked to a wealth manager, made an appointment with him.  He says he’ll call me when this happens.
RayRen:  We have a number of people who are waiting for those calls as soon as the banks are ready.
610 caller:  Thanks to everyone for keeping us to date.  Any word from Iraq as to what the people in Iraq are doing?  In the streets, celebrating, protesting, anything?
RayRen:  We are not hearing anything about that.  The television is talking about economic reform and lower denoms in certain areas… nothing else.
Caller:  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  and barbecue from Raleigh, NC!
678 caller:  On PTR they say Tony got arrested…
RayRen:  Read the news.  You know how to do that.
281 caller:  One of the earlier callers said one of the groups already got 800 numbers…
RayRen: I heard him talk about the groups he belongs to, and he said that he had the rates, but the impression I got was that he’s waiting for me to hand out the 800 numbers.
Caller:  Just wanted to confirm that.  Merry Christmas!  Tell Tony we miss him…
856 caller:  Thank you!  It’s only been two years!  Thank you for all you have done for all of us, especially my mom.  Merry Christmas and I can’t wait for the tweet.  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
415 caller:  About the tweets… if this were to happen on Friday and you send out a tweet, would you have a call on Saturday or wait until Monday?  Also, would the tweet be posted on the other websites?
RayRen:  We will put out a tweet on all the websites, and maybe have a call on Friday night.
Caller:  Before we could get the transcript on the TNT site;  do you still have that? I have found the recordings and partial transcripts, but not the verbatim one by ZebraGirl.
RayRen:  Our transcript, if you go to tntsuperfantastic.com, go to the bottom where it shows TNT Calls and Replays, it should have a link to the transcripts. The one for 12/21 is not there. I will look into that.
Caller:   Happy Holidays!  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
718 caller:  Nothing to do with 404, but why do you let the same people get on the call every time when some of us have been hanging on for ages and we don’t get picked.
RayRen:  This system allows people to call in hours before…
Caller:  I call in over an hour beforehand, and I put my hand up, and I just don’t think that is fair that she is always called, when I call every day as well.  Happy Holidays!
RayRen:  I’m trying to answer your question.  You didn’t get on earlier than those others ones.  Some people have been on the call for three hours before the call!  There is no favoritism;  I just pick the people in the order they have been waiting.  This is your turn.
Caller:  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  When they do RV, can my son turn my currency in for me?
RayRen:  Yes, if you need to do a power of attorney, there are a number of ways you can do that – just ask the bank what documentation they will need to do that for you.
772 caller:  This is my first time calling:  I appreciate all that you, Tony and Pam have done. This could be the last call and I wanted to tell you how much it’s meant to me and my friends.  Merry Christmas!  I hope this is the last call, and I hope we all have the best Christmas ever, with a Happy New Year. [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
951 caller:  If the private sector has already exchanged, what is the problem with getting the public sector exchanged?
RayRen:  I don’t know how big the private sector is;  it’s a timing issue.  We can only tell you what we hear.  There is no definitive date/time for the public.  We just wait.  One difference between the private and public sectors is the rates.  The groups have already negotiated their rates, and that is what they will get, regardless of international rates.
Caller:  Merry Christmas, and let’s hope this thing happens TODAY!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
RayRen:  There is a lot of anticipation.  We all want tis, but are you ready? The bigger question now is are you willing to wait a little longer after it is released. That might be a financial maneuver for some of us – because it’s the end of the quarter and the end of the year, are you prepared to walk to the bank rather than run?  That could make the difference between one thousand and ten thousand. Work the numbers rather than your emotions.  Let the math be your guide.  The more your back pocket fills up, the better your heart feels.  Let your numbers dictate your actions rather than your emotions – the head rather than the heart.  Plan your work and work your plan.  We have tried to prepare you mentally for this RV, and some have prepared themselves physically with entities.  It’s time to walk His season as well.  Anyone who is celebrating – Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Years – we combine them all in saying Happy Holidays to all of you.  We want to acknowledge Pam, Tony, DC, the team, the Mods and guest Mods, and all our supporters.  Hopefully this is the final call on this side of what we are looking for.  If not, we’ll see you on the other side!
For those who celebrate ‘the reason for the season’, we say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.