DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, December 5, 2015

MARTHA UPDATE : Conspiracy vs the Truth , 5 DEC

Conspiracy vs the Truth - from Martha

I was lurking very late last night and discovered the late night TNT post.about a big  FED meeting behind closed doors and then a post by Scorpio. Link

Well, I would say that if this is true that  NOW our blessing will be paid!

Even though a memo was reportedly seen about paying out the dinar now, I can still find no real evidence that the banks even know everything as of yet.

A bank story from N.C. tells that story and I  personally tried sending an email to the regional director of Abbott Downing in Charlotte NC and still have not received any response.

So, where does that leave us?

I have included multiple sites that will tell you about Neil Keenan; who he is and what he is accomplishing and the reasons for it.

I suggest that everyone who is mature enough to read and understand what is the truth, spend some time today and read.

Just because we are restricted on many sites, you, as Americans need to understand what our government has done to our rights, our purpose and about their plan to not just to destroy .....us but also destroy the world.

IMO God had/has a plan and no matter what your beliefs are, he is the ultimate power and believe me when I say, I think he is an unhappy camper.

Stop looking at this gift as a quick financial fix; it is a true gift with strings attached - but good strings if you use or head and heart. Greed is an awful illness to have. Sharing and giving are more important.

I will leave you with this final quote

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
In case you didn't know this is the First Amendment (1791)


Hey gang I am sending articles about Keenan , Nesara with great histories. I hope folks read these and that this opens a few eyes.  Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.