Wednesday, December 16, 2015


Well, last night’s big call really woke me up (especially when I had fallen asleep) when I heard Bruce say MARTHA WASHINGTON on the new ten dollar USN. It is interesting that I was named for Martha in the Bible (and also my great grandmother’s name) but now, to adorn the new ten dollar note.
Well, I guess I got the time line, but didn’t fully connect the dots all the way. Bruce, as usual, brought it one step further. I will miss these very enlightening intel calls.LINK
Hopefully, this Thursday call will be the celebration call.
China is definitely in the driver’s seat on this whole GCR/RV.
Articles of interest:
Oil at $100? ‘Outrageous’ forecasts for 2016  http://www.cnbc.com/id/103245734
China central bank predicts growth of 6.8% in 2016  http://www.cnbc.com/id/103235799
Can China and Russia co-operate in Central Asia?  http://www.cnbc.com/id/103241602
Now this is funny……Interesting how media paint things that are already so true!
From Reuters News:
Iran’s October missile test violated U.N. ban: expert panel
Iran violated a U.N. Security Council resolution in October by test-firing a missile capable of delivering a nuclear warhead, a team of sanctions monitors said, leading to calls in the U.S. Congress on Tuesday for more sanctions on Tehran.
Well here we go again with bogus sanctions….. show and tell. The games country play. All the US knows is sanctions and the rest of the world will ignore them as usual.
I would hope that you would print this. What have we been all saying about waking up? The truth hurts but the few that are awake can’t do it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.