DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, December 10, 2015

KTFA CC NOTES, 10 DEC

Aggiedad77:  Well Frank….here are last night’s CC notes…..stopping at your designated point…and will be available to take Part 2 of notes from tonight…..let the “draining” begin….let the process flow freely.
Aloha   Randy
*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***
CC Notes for Wednesday 12-09-2015
Frank26:  Greetings Family and welcome t another one of your conference calls at KTFA. Tonight you need to take out your files or your notes that you have been taking……because we are going to update them.
You remember last Monday night we told you that we told you that ITEAM was working on an analytical report for you because we are not where you are….we are studying somewhere else. We do not wish to share it because it is our study.
The Internet disrespects us so much, the only ones who do respect us is our own forum, yet even then every week someone sends me and my wife a nasty letter……it is frustrating…..but I do not fear man…..I fear insulting God.
With your permission, have you noticed that about a month ago I started sharing news papers with you…..well there is a reason for it.
I want you to know that last Monday I told you that Turkey needed to behave. We made mockery of it…..we spoke of it the week before during Thanksgiving…..I already have a turkey…..I don’t need another turkey…..do you remember that line…..it turns out that Turkey was causing some problems….do you know about it…..I doubt it.
So how can you justify yourself by saying…..”there should be an RI/RV right now….enough of this nonsense”……..you can’t do that to yourself or to me……I’ve asked you many times to leave the emotions aside……study with an open heart…..not with an emotional heart…..or you will get that heart broken.
Here at KTFA we do not give dates or rates…..oh but Frank you talk about dates and rates that’s all you talk about…..we are analyzing what the CBI has said to us about dates and rates…..and they are not even the dates for what you are looking for…..
oh but Monday Frank gave us all these dates all this stuff about the RV here and there……NO…..these are guessimations and windows and time frames…..and you grab onto it like it is a lifeline of your hope…..you can’t do that to us at KTFA.
I’m doing this for a reason…..it’s sort of a good bye…..well we will be with you tomorrow night…..look how many of you are here….400….see. I know not all of you can be here at the same time….but we’ve learned as a team we can’t tell you what we know into next year….we just can’t….
It will be taken and copied and stolen and posted at this recap and that recap and everywhere else….not even with a thank you….it makes them what they are….no I’m not being egotistical….I’ve taken this to God already….it breaks my heart because IMO….we do a very good job….we don’t tell you every week that we are going to cash out….or you are going to cash out on this date or at this time…..we don’t insult you by doing this like many others do…..we tell you to stay away from those sites…..
(Note: Frank and team~ We thank and appreciate your sharing with Dinarland and Thank you for giving us permission to post from KTFA.  Your intel and thoughts help many in Dinarland. We also get negativity on a daily basis….but thank you and all Intel Providers for your time and sacrifices for us all~ The Dinar Recaps Team) 
Well Frank you are telling us it will happen around the 15th……I told you the taxes and tariffs on the 15th….and I’m going to talk to you about the taxes and tariffs on the 15th…..because we are only going to talk to you one more time this year.
I’m not venting…..I’m establishing something here…..so last Monday we told you that Turkey needed to behave…but they didn’t…..was that a delay….there you go again…..it’s an issue that needs to be dealt with….but if you want to call it a delay….then you throw your hands up in the air and everything is going to heck and we aren’t going to see this until next year and more……I’m really tired of this…..I deal with professionals…and then I come to calls where some people are rather scandalous.
Now Turkey was misbehaving……WSJ article…..Iraq Seeks Help Against Turkey…..now you know about the 1st, and the 11th, and the 15th, and the 17th, and the end of the year, and first of next year, all the way up to March 31st….but did you know about Turkey and Iraq.
Do you remember last Monday on our call we said they are disappearing….then the next Tuesday the article came out that said that ISIS is disappearing…..but we told you they disappear because they are vaporizing them….then here is an article that says Air Power Alone Won’t Beat ISIS…..well I disagree with them….you know about Ramadi and Mosul…and you will hear more tonight.
Another thing I said that Monday night that China was playing a very big role in a basket….now don’t you think that the dealings with China take time to put China in the basket…..are they in the basket now…..No….when will they be in the basket….look at your notes from Monday we told you……but the interesting thing is that China like we told you….is exploding…..their economical reform is the equivalent of what the US went through with their Industrial Revolution.
Today’s WSJ….here is a man in Beijing….can you see the buildings in the background…..you can see the man….but the buildings are not seen due to heavy pollution….remember LA….Chicago….Gary Indiana….they are going through the same steps and process we went through.
Another section of the WSJ….Hazardous Air Brings Beijing to a Halt.
Here is another one, WSJ Tuesday……China Companies are Trapped in IPO Logjam…..the things I am trying to point out that China is exploding….then I told you on Monday….that climate summit that…..Obama was attending with other….do you think they were talking about how to cut air pollution and water pollution and land pollution……NO…they are talking about how the powerhouse countries are doing to divvy up the money to be gained from this climate problem while the third world are going to look up and say…..HELP…..interesting….if we are headed towards the end of times.
What I just told you right now….look at this….China Gains in Climate Talks……well China you say you want this much funds to start clean up….yes we demand this much to clean things up….well China you should only get this much money….well then we won’t join the basket….but China you should only get this much….well we will not increase the value our currency….but China you shouldn’t get that much….fine we will be more prolific…..we will be in the oceans more and we will talk to N. Korea and we will definitely put our finger on Vietnam…..China….China….China they are everywhere…..there were 7 articles that I showed you on China…..this place is exploding….
Forex tells you things…..China Reserves Continue Their Fall….interesting articles all over the place….so I’ll leave China alone….but you are a student of the IQD….student of currencies….but you might want to start studying China to understand things better.
What did I do….was I too loud in someone’s ear…..I swear I can’t please anyone….and I’m almost whispering…..the idiosyncrasies….here I brought you something to eat….grabbing it all….now give me more.
Monday I told you Ramadi…READY…..Mosul….SET….then we have a GO…..you don’t see either one of them do you….no you do not….and you won’t see either of them yet…..IMO…..Mosul is in a very good condition……but IMO because of some issues you do not know about yet…..is it a delay….say delay one more time for me……so Ramadi is still interesting as we wait for that place to be corrected.
Now tonight I’m going to talk to you about December 15th…..I’m not going to talk about December 1st because it is gone…..I’m not going to talk to you about December 11th……you know what we are doing….now I am going to talk to you about the 15th because we told you last Monday that is a very important time….I can’t believe Andy just posted delay.
I’m interested in telling you that the IMF…..and by the way…don’t mind me….I love my brother Andy Weber……you saw how I started…..but I am tired…..it doesn’t matter what I do it is not enough….then when I think I’ve given enough…..I get nasty emails from people threatening to hurt me and my family.
Monday we had a gentleman, Dr.Frank…..saying how is it that the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Planning wanted to raise the value back in 2012….and Dr.Frank was right…..we’ve told you this was to be accomplished in 2012…but we had to leave….our troops were not being protected by SOFA…..then these ministers came out and said ok we will do this at something like 1.13 to 1.17….and the CBI came back and told them that won’t do it….that will not accomplish your budget….you need a rate something like 3.210….
And they said when you are ready to lift that value at that rate…but then 2012 came along and we had to leave….now that is a delay brother Andy….that is a delay. You see as much as it seems we are there with security….they still deal with it….point blank as simple as I can get this to you…..security is an issue…is it a form of delay….ask Andy….I’m going to tease you……I don’t want to call it a delay.
One of the cities IMO is ready to go and the other city is very close….now they don’t tell you about it……and they don’t tell you about Turkey….we did…..but today in the WSJ you see them asking for help with Turkey….but you don’t see other articles about these things, no other gurus are talking about other articles…..so that is what I mean there are things….a handful of things that you don’t know about……and I’m not being mysterious here….Frank knows more than we do….no that is not what I am doing…..we aren’t trying to hide anything….we give you everything.
ISIS is disappearing…..first Ramadi….READY…..Mosul…..SET….then we have go for the monetary reforum.
I need you to write this in your notes…..but here it is again….Tony777 is saying…..it does seem there is always something that comes up that that is the way it is……I didn’t say there is a delay did I….I even said don’t you say delay to me….but it goes in one ear and out the other and people are being emotional and grabbing onto the first thing they hear.
I need you to write this in your notes….it’s Baghdadi…..at some point they are going to revalue their currency and they are at the position where they are so ready to do it….but do you understand the difference in being ready and poised…..and how many times have I told you when you ask me…..so Frank….IOO do you think we will see a rate change this year….
NO….ok Frank well IYO what are the percentages of us not seeing it before the end of the year in case your percentages go up in favor…….what….I just exaggerated that sentence because your questions try to come at me from all angles trying to get answers…..and what I need to have you understand is…..Baghdadi was in Ramadi….why is Baghdadi so important…..leader of terrorism….why was bin Ladin so important….leader of terrorism…..and Baghdadi is the current leader…..and regardless of what other forum are telling you I must teach you this….
Baghdadi is the priority…..it is possible he is in Lebanon….it is possible he is in Sirit, it is also possible IMO….he is injured….it is also possible that he is injured because so many of his people have disappeared….this is ITEAM’s report by the way…in its entirety…..I’ve just told you where he may be…and that he may be injured and not in control….so now….if I’ve just told you that he’s not in Iraq…and he’s not in these two cities….and if he’s the leader of terrorism….of ISIS….where did he run to…..where did he run to.
Frank26:  IMO….I’ve been talking about it for the last 20 minutes….now all you have to do is put it together…..there is more to that….if this man is where we think he is…then there is 2 more issues….or 5 that are to be followed up on…but the Internet cannot understand this…..nor should they…..now can we read about this Frank…you sure can….I’m not stupid enough to bring you something you can’t google on your own effort to find……so let’s put that aside….even with all of the stuffing.
Don’t you dare try….don’t you dare post anything on chat…..listen…..this is for you to try to understand and comprehend….take to God in prayer and then be silent…..I know you are concerned about your investment….they are going to raise the value…..that is not an issue…..but you need to understand that these cities need to be required….that Baghdadi needs to be removed….that security is still number one…..it is still number one and it doesn’t stop the MR….they still go about it….you can see this.
….
Now this is an update for your files……it’s ridiculus….I still have 40 pages….and the Internet doesn’t teach this stuff……the thing I need to teach you is about taxes and tariffs…..we told that on the 15th we were looking for a rate change….NO…..the ITEAM report that we are giving to you….
IOO no….on the 15th you will not see a rate change….now we could tell you all the reasons why but if I do….you will just fall apart….and I don’t have time to pick everyone up….week after week…..and the others steal our stuff and they claim it for themselves….so NO.
So Frank is this bad for the Monetary Reform…..no absolutely not……but let me give you something to chew on….we told you they can’t hide it by law….but you can’t see it….it’s just not understandable or you don’t know where to go see it….it is right in front of you…..oh here we go with the CBI spreadsheets and behind closed screens and stuff…..no…..it is right before your eyes…..just as I’m not going to be a financial advisor or wealth advisor it is not my job I’m not going to go any further than tonight’s report with you.
So no on the 15th we will not see a rate change of the IQD and if I were going to give you something IMO it is because they are doing that…..and in all honesty….they can wait until December 31st, or January 1st they can wait to tell you what they are doing….then at some point you will wake up in the still of thei night to find 1 to 1…..
And we tried so many times…..to tell you that the float has started….that this thing is going….now stop trying to turn over every rock and pebble…..it’s going to happen…..put it in God’s hand…..on the 15th they will not see the taxes and tariffs….but they can show you at any time….the funny thing is they had the codings in 2013 and they had them in 2014….and in 2015 they have the codings……what we need is a rate….
And because of the 2% compliance that we saw on December 1st we think they are working in that direction IMO….I can’t prove it to you the way you want it proven to you….everything is still ok…..they keep walking into the RI into the RV…..we have so much to update your files tonight…..I could have kept quiet until next year….but that wouldn’t be right…..you are Family.
Yes they can wait….until whenever they want….another thing in all honesty why would they tell you what they have done on the 1st with the float…why tell you on the 15th what they do with the taxes and tariffs….no….they will tell you when they are 1 to 1….you are learning.
You know the 15th you will be actually able to see….Walkingstick actually proved this and I thanked him today for it….that we will actually see…..a start of the process of the laws being activated….and that is so good because we need these laws…..but I know you want to see this happen right now…..but if you pay close attention you will smile….
You will see the laws implemented for what they started on the 1st….they even started talking about the laws in the Gazette today….check out the article from WS today…..the Anti-Money Laundering Law….the Anti-Terrorism Law….the Conscript Law….they will all deal with Security…they all have to do with Baghdadi….that is why we can’t go too deep into Baghdadi…you kind of know where he might be…..you can google more on him if you want to do advanced classes.
I even have a report here about Obama….a lot of people tell me that I don’t like Obama….he is a human being….and I must be respectful….but I don’t like what he stands for….he should be proud of that….I’m not his yes man….I think his ideas are stupid…he’s my president…..my stupid president…..I don’t appreciate when other countries talk bad about him…..let’s just pray for him and wish him the best.
Obama is actually doing what he has to do right now….he got a budget didn’t he….he’s doing exactly what Clinton did before he left…..but as far as him telling us he has a plan for terrorism….no he doesn’t……WSJ….Can Washington Unite to Fight Against Common Fight with ISIS….then point number 2……we cannot unite because we have no idea what our president wants to do…..fighting terrorism by itself reproach….no Mr. President….no body who watched Obama outlined his strategy because no one saw any strategy given…..all who saw the speech noted this.
WSJ….Fixing Obama Anti-Terror Credibility Gap….it’s impossible…..that is why I disagree with so much of his efforts….I’m not being disrespectful….I just disagree with him….so security.
The IMF told Iraq two years with their contract that was signed two years ago……look you guys we will do everything for you….now what we need is for you to sign on the dotted line and guarantee the IMF that you will be international with your banking system….laws….your government….your currency….everything….by the FIRST QUARTER of 2016…and they said yes.
You know who else came out and said…yes we made an agreement with them too about the same thing….the BIS…..yes you can google this to see it….yes by the beginning of 2016 the BIS wants to see them international….but the internet does not have this.
So the battle on ISIS….terrorism….it is black and white…..it’s not an opinion….now that we’ve made those little mid-course correction.
Oh by the way the BIS….the BIS want the banking system done by the first quarter 2016…..
The IMF wants them international by the first quarter 2016….so do you see how important all this is….now the third agency……update….update your notes….when they implement the taxes and tariffs…now we don’t know when…..but you said they would do this on the 15th……we have an update….we will see laws being activated finally…..right after the 15th…..so the taxes and tariffs can be implemented…..socks before shoes….
I really thought we would have shoes on the 15th….but when we study and make mistakes we correct them together…..when they do apply the taxes and tariffs there will be a 30 day lag time……for what Frank….IMO….probably to go from the 40 cents to 1 to 1…..you mean for whales and sharks Frank……I don’t know…..you see Family you don’t call these sharks…..you don’t make these decisions….powerful things do…..you see life is not always a straight line…..
Frank how do you know they have not already done the taxes and tariffs….do you have any proof…..no….but note….they are so far ahead of their time lines…..they are working on the taxes and tariffs…..I’ve already told you the coding is there….therefore it is my strongest opinion they are on their way….but we need to remove the 15th I’m sorry we need to remove that from our notes….
The 15th is the activation of the laws….and that is so good….it is all good…just some mid-course corrections…and these adjustments are now out there in the media…..how many articles have been put out by KTFA in the last week….maybe less than 30….that is not a coincidence….when the media repeats itself that is important…..it is for a reason.
We walk very carefully in introducing these two cities….yesterday we told you the type of weapons….the percussion weapons….how they operate….sucking air out of lungs….filling the lungs with fire…..the spontaneous combustion….but no more detail.
Then we find out that on the 15th these laws will be activated so they may implement the taxes and tariffs and they can tell you whenever they darn well feel like it……they may already be there….the taxes and tariffs…they may wait until January 1st….wouldn’t that be a perfect time.
Now update your files again with me…..I was reprimanded on this and take full responsibility…..Dr. Shabibi is not at the helm of the CBI yet….but he is there….also you need to know…it is foolish…..100% nonsense to the value of a currency in the middle of a month…..Dr. Shabibi loves the first of a year or the middle of a year and when he takes the helm he will tell you this……he also likes long weekends….never in the middle of a month….but at the beginning of a year….oh yes….but the middle of a month….not at all.
Our teams are watching the battlefields…..that is why there is very little American media or even ME media that are reporting….normally we report to you…and then see it….as a team we distrust the ME media that is why we as a team study so much.
You update your files……ready…more….Maliki….is still alive….Maliki and Najafi went into Masum’s office….Maliki went to form his own coalition…..but it didn’t work…..by the 15th hopefully there will be a new law….Terrorist law being introduced by Abadi……and it is associated with anyone who has been a part of any group associated with terrorism…you are null and void….excuse me US can you help me with Maliki….can you help with him……
So the Terrorism Law will be established before they tell you anything the 40 cents…the 1 to 1….before they tell you anything about the RI into the RV….this new Terrorism Law will lock up a bunch of people….Maliki trying to establish a new coalition…no…sorry dude it won’t work for you.
Ok, I told you Dr. Shabibi is not at the helm of the CBI and I thought he was…..reprimanding Allak….but he will be poking his head out from time to time….from now until they go 1 to 1.
You know if you really pay attention to this conference call you are hearing something else too…..Iraq….listen this is ITEAMS report….Iraq CBI and Dr. Shabibi that is who they guard….Iraq CBI is brainstorming how to launch….well let me ask you…what do you think they are brainstorming on how to launch….since the 1st of December…..222dude you guessed it right away….they have been doing this for over a week….brainstorming…..
Try this….try that…leave me alone……we are trying to figure out how to get it into the hands of the citizens….you mean to tell me since you started that 2% compliance…wink…wink…wink…..you’ve been trying to get the LD’s into the hands of the citizens…..no wink….no wink…no wink…because that is exactly what we told you Family……we are not into all that trivia…..
I told ITEAM we need to be finalized so I can give it to the Family…..because we are way over there…..ok we will give it to you as clean as we can…it is up to you if you want to introduce it……but you Frank will have to change much stuff…and that is what they have done…and that is what I am doing….the CBI is brainstorming on how to release the LD’s….wait until you see the auctions.
Let me read this to you super fast….already you are not going to ask questions tomorrow…..i was going to open up for questions…..Randy you are going to have to do these notes and the notes tomorrow as part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.