DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, November 21, 2015

TNT : VND verses VNN and IQD verses IQN ??, 21 NOV

    • clrns said
      05:14 PM Nov 20, 2015
    please don't get mad for me asking !! my computer recently blew up and all of my stored info on it !!

    alls I know is there has been much controversy on which initials to use with each currency and that it can and will effect the amount $
    so? any takers out there that may have the correct language for this?? and the Zim too??
    I have searched the TNT active board for the info and it is contrasting as well.,.,depending on whom wrote it and when?
    in GREAT appreciation Thanks
    clrns
    • LadyB22 said
      05:34 PM Nov 20, 2015

    On the call today Tony said:

    "So banks were again briefed yesterday that, look for an influx of customers throughout the weekend, and they were told to get ‘em in/out as fast as they can. If they say, “I want to cash out,” send ‘em this direction. If they say, “I want to exchange,” send ‘em this direction, ‘cause it will be two different experiences, is my understanding. And this is as late as Wednesday where I got it will be two different experiences. So if we’re looking for IQD, IQN, VNN, VND, then just say, “I want to exchange my currency. What is the rate under this symbol, and what’s the rate under that symbol.” That’s the easiest way to do it! Don’t be scared of it, don’t think you gonna get the wrong rate. Ask what’s the rate under both of ‘em and tell ‘em which one you want! That’s what I would do, okay?"

    Here's the link to the verbatim transcript of the call:

    ~~~http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t61214431/tnt-call-transcript-verbatim-112015/
    • Starchild said
      05:35 PM Nov 20, 2015
    I'll take a stab at it...

    Of course, you state I have Iraqi, Vietnamese and Zimbabwe currency to EXCHANGE, what rates do you have available please?

    From the old days:
    Pre Exchange was IQD, VND, and ZWN
    Post exchange was IQN, VNN and ZWR
    (Check Wiki on Zimbabwe for 2008 AA Series 100T Notes (Blue) as ZWR).

    Best is Iraqi Currency to EXCHANGE, what rates do you have available please?
    May I see the screens please?

    Thank you for your help.

    Be Blessed.
    • clrns said
      05:42 PM Nov 20, 2015
    Thank You so much for your responses !!
    made my heart smile :)
    • daz said
      07:42 PM Nov 20, 2015
    HELLO MR. BANKER, I HAVE IRAQ DINAR, VIETNAM DONG AND ZIMBABWE CURRENCY. I WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE...CAN WE DISCUSS THE MOST FAVORABLE RATES AND TERMS, BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE, AVAILABLE FOR EACH?
    • Spec1 said
      07:56 PM Nov 20, 2015
    I agree starchild thank you
    • Exchange today said
      08:26 PM Nov 20, 2015
    Starchild you are right.
    • emtp2210 said
      04:30 PM Nov 21, 2015
    Sorry to hear about your computer. However, very good questions with some excellent responses. These questions are on a lot of people's mind. Thank you for asking!
    • daz said
      04:37 PM Nov 21, 2015
    daz wrote

    Keep it Simple & Clear : HELLO MR. BANKER, I HAVE IRAQ DINAR, VIETNAM DONG AND ZIMBABWE CURRENCY. I WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE...CAN WE DISCUSS THE MOST FAVORABLE RATES AND TERMS, BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE, AVAILABLE FOR EACH?

    daz wrote

    [snickers] daz And what do you say to banker when he tests you to see if you know what you're talking about by asking you what do you mean by public and private.

    daz wrote

    WELL MR BANKER.....I RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION IN THE PAST THAT THERE MAY BE MORE THAN ONE RATE AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON HOW WE EXECUTED THIS EXCHANGE. IF THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS BESIDE AN EXCHANGE AT THE INTERNATIONAL RATE..I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLORE THOSE TERMS AND REQUIREMENTS WITH YOU OR ANYONE AT THIS BANK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.