DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, November 2, 2015

TNT : UPDATE ON MANGELO'S POST , 2 NOV

TNT:

UPDATE on Mangelo's post from last night: Link

Jumpinjackflash :  Mangelo did you hear any more from your friend?

mangelo : he text us that he couldn't meet up with us today but wanted to meet tomorrow.

I had my friend ask him what was the rate. He said he didn't know, all that he knew was that his relatives where happy and enjoying the money.

I ask to meet him early tomorrow. So maybe we would be able to call his relatives. But I hope by then we have RV'd

mangelo: did you see what DePual posted that his WM called him and the rates where on the scene and on Pending...we are so close!!!

Depaul13 : My Wealth Manager just called and told me that the Rates are Pending on his screen.... He will call as soon as they are released!!! He Was Very Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.