DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, November 2, 2015

TNT: NDA, 2 NOV

    • Izzyboo6 said
      05:17 PM Nov 1, 2015
    It may have been as long as two years ago when we were told that if we signed the NDA, they have the right to ask us to come back whenever they like to re-sign the NDA.  This makes it very risky to me!  Do you believe that this could still be a possibility?
    • bonshoom said
      05:31 PM Nov 1, 2015
    If the NDA states that they have the right to amend this, leaving it...IMO...open ended. I will not be signing it and risking my money that has already been exchanged with a different agreement.

    Many feel it will be a simple do not tell anyone contract, but this may not be the case.
    • GodRocks said
      05:53 PM Nov 1, 2015
    I agree. I will read it when it's available. I won't sign anything with future amendments. Besides, if the rate comes out as high as Tony has seen lately, I'm going to take it and run!! I'm so ready to move on to the next phase of my life!!! I'm praying for an announcement tomorrow am! :)
    • crushr13 said
      06:10 PM Nov 1, 2015
    Yes. If the rate comes out as Tony (and a few others) have speculated to us, and is very much high enough for me (and my family), I would have absolutely no need to be greedy (I hate to put it that way) and sign it to go for contract rates that would get me even more. If what comes out as the "Street Rate" or "International Rate" is good enough, or high enough, I will leave well enough alone, and not have to worry about accidentally saying something that could then come back at me and "bankrupt" me again, and I will surely not have to sign an NDA. I will still need to be careful about what I say about it and to whom, but I won't have to worry about the government coming after me, at least. Just a thought of my own to share fr any who might be interested.
    • Izzyboo6 said
      06:27 PM Nov 1, 2015
    Thanks so much for your comments!  I've been on the Q & A line many times wanting to ask this, so you all have helped me a lot!  Thanks!
    • sundancer said
      07:20 PM Nov 1, 2015
    take a lawyer if you are considering even entertaining the contract rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.