DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, November 12, 2015

TNT :My Sister's Bank Story, 12 NOV

    • Tennwolfman said
      05:25 AM Nov 12, 2015
    Well here goes. I started to not post this because of its complexity. I know there will be some people that will be harsh towards me as some always do. but, for the ones I love and appreciate, I thought I would post it anyway.
    My sister bought several different foreign currencies at her Credit Union and opened up a multi-currency account and put it all in there.  The other day her credit Union manager called her in--said they had something they needed to discuss with her.
    Upon arriving the manager informed her that mysteriously a $25000.00 deposit had been made to her account and they were at a loss as to where it came from. They told her they had been searching the account to see if they could find out where it came from--But they had no luck, but it was on the screen in front of her.  
    While they discussed this matter for quite a while, it disappeared, yep, gone off the screen and gone from her account. They apologized for the inconvenience, said the were completely at a loss, and that if it did come back in her account they would contact her again.   
    She walked out of the Credit Union with a smile on her face-- She said we must be very close now for that to happen..
    Well, thats it.  That was a very good indication to me that things are definitely moving forward....   Wolfy
    P.S. please dont fill my inbox with questions, I have told you all I know in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.